Using our Zhongli DPS and Zhongli support builds, you can understand why Zhongli is one of the best Genshin Impact characters.
Trying to find the finest Zhongli build for Genshin Impact?
First, Genshin Impact players expressed their dismay that Zhongli, a five-star Geo polearm character, was not a viable DPS character.
Zhongli and the Geo element received a slew of tremendous upgrades from the devs in order to rise to the top of our Genshin Impact tier ranking.
Zhongli will always be one of the best Genshin Impact characters due to his unrivaled powers.
Zhongli can be a powerful DPS character or a supporting character who can build power shields.
Make use of Zhongli’s elemental responses while pairing him with other characters, and you’ll be able to deliver greater damage.
On January 25, 2022, Zhongli, Ganyu, and others will be under a new banner; on January 25, 2022, keep an eye out for it.
Everything you need to know about Genshin Impact Zhongli construction is here.
BEST GENSHIN IMPACT ZHONGLI DPS BUILD
The Genshin Impact 1.3 update significantly boosted the effect of having two Geo characters in a party.
Enduring Rock now grants a 15% damage boost to shielded party members.
Zhongli’s DPS version was created by this update because of the many buffs it gave him, as well as the Geo element in general.
The Geo AoE damage, when combined with the standard attack chain and Dominus Lapidis’ Stone Stele, is truly amazing.
Add Geo characters like Ningguang to your team to increase the damage that Stone Stele can deal by placing her own Geo structures.
Genshin Impact artefacts, which increase Zhongli’s attack, crit rate, and crit damage, are the primary focus of this DPS build.
Zhongli will benefit greatly from the Gladiator’s Finale and Bloodstained Chivalry two-piece sets, which increase his damage output significantly.
Zhongli’s overall attack increases by 18% with Gladiator’s Finale, and his physical damage increases by 25% with Bloodstained Chivalry.
Zhongli’s finest weapon is the Staff of Homa.
In addition to granting Zhongli a temporary 20% boost in health, this weapon also boosts his attack damage by a factor of his current health.
With the right artefact set, Zhongli receives an attack boost of 0.8 percent of his maximum health, which can rise to incredibly high figures.
Finally, Zhongli’s damage increases when his health drops below 50%.
To get the most damage out of Zhongli, team him up with another Geo character.
Despite being a DPS character, Zhongli is capable of shielding his allies even when he’s built for that role.
BEST GENSHIN IMPACT ZHONGLI SUPPORT BUILD
You can get some of the best protection in the game if you employ Zhongli’s Jade Shield ability from Dominus Lapidis.
Zhongli’s ability to construct shields that scale with his maximum health is one of his many strong suits as a support character.
In order to protect lesser characters, you’ll be able to set up shields that can take over 20,000 damage.
Focus on artefacts with health, flat HP, and energy regeneration for Zhongli’s shields.
Because it boosts Zhongli’s Geo damage, the Archaic Petra is an excellent choice.
Some of Zhongli’s elemental burst damage is lost in this support setup.
This is a good deal if you can safeguard one of your high-damage characters in exchange for some reduced damage.
We want to be able to employ this strong skill every 12 seconds because of the destructive force of Planet Befall.
Equip the Skyward Spine on Zhongli for the fastest recharging of energy.
If you can’t get your hands on the Favonius Lance due to its scarcity, Zhongli’s Geo attacks will deal more damage if you use it instead.
Zhongli’s shields activate almost rapidly and prevent flinching, which is one of the drawbacks of healers compared to Zhongli’s shields.
Focusing solely on damaging your enemies with your DPS heroes eliminates the need to bother about evading opponent assaults.
With Chrysos, Bounty of Dominator, Zhongli’s shields can become so potent that you won’t need a healer at all.
Zhongli’s Jade Shield now has the ability to heal members of the party when they take damage, making him one of the game’s top shielders and healers thanks to this constellation.
As a supporting character, Zhongli gives you the freedom to attack with any DPS character of your choosing.
For a character like Klee, Zhongli’s Jade Shields come in handy because her elemental skill is potent, but it can also have a negative impact on your group.
In addition, we propose Yun Jin, a newly added Geo support character who delivers large damage increases to her party members.
When you use the Jade Shields with Zhongli, the Geo resonance buff gives your party an additional damage increase when using them.
Shields, on the other hand, will be weakened in the next Genshin Impact 2.5 update.
Even if this doesn’t have a significant impact on Zhongli’s current popularity, it’s possible that his performance will shift in the near future.
GENSHIN IMPACT ZHONGLI ABILITIES
Normal attack: Rain of Stone
- Strikes up to six spears in a row in a normal attack.
- When you’re fully charged, you can lunge forward and deliver damage to any enemies in your path.
- The Plunging Attack deals damage to all adversaries in its route and deals AoE damage when it hits the ground mid-air.
Elemental Skill: Dominus Lapidis
- Press to transform into a Stone Stele that deals Geo damage in a wide area of effect.
- Any foes in the vicinity of the summoned Stone Steles will take Geo damage as a result.
- The Stone Stele is a Geo Construct that can be climbed on and utilised as a defensive barrier against enemy attacks.
- The following effects can be caused by holding the item:
- Depending on Zhongli’s maximum health, create a Jade Shield.
- A 250 percent increase in the absorption rate of Geo damage is another benefit of the Jade Shield.
- AoE Geo damage is inflicted.
- It is possible to drain a big amount of Geo element from a maximum of two targets at the same time.
Elemental Burst: Planet Befall
To deal Geo damage to his foes, Zhongli conjures up a falling meteor that he sends hurtling toward them.
All opponents affected by the meteor’s Petrification effect are also rendered immobile.
Genshin Impact Zhongli Constellations
- Dominus Lapidis can construct two more Stone Steles when using Rock, the Earth’s Support System.
- Rock, the Cradle of Jade: When Planet Befall sinks into Jade and shimmers through the darkness, it gives nearby party members a Jade Shield.
- Up to a maximum level of 15 Topaz, Unbreakable and Fearless, Dominus Lapidis’s level can be increased by three.
- The AoE of Planet Befall is boosted by 20%, and the Petrification effect is extended by two seconds as a result.
- The level of Planet Befall is raised by three, up to a maximum of 15 by Lazuli, Herald of the Order.
- Chrysos, Bounty of Dominator: Damage taken to the Jade Shield is converted into health for the current character by 40%.
- Regeneration cannot surpass 8% of a character’s maximum health in a single instance
Genshin Impact Zhongli Passive Talents
- Domination of Earth: Planet Befall increases Zhongli’s maximum health by 33 percent.
- Allows a 15% ore refund while making polearm-type weapons with the Arcanum of Crystal
- When the Jade Shield is damaged, it will Fortify thanks to Resonant Waves.
- Until the Jade Shield vanishes, this effect can be stacked up to five times.
- Characters who have been fortified receive a 5% increase in shield power.
As far as Zhongli builds go, this is the greatest.