Rerun banner for popular Geo character Arataki Itto and Kuki Shinobu from Genshin Impact.
During the Genshin Impact 2.7 Livestream, it was revealed that Arataki Itto will receive a repeat banner and will be accompanied by a new Genshin Impact character.
This “intrepid man with Oni blood pouring through his veins” who is “quick as the wind and mighty as thunder” is the leader of the Arataki Gang, if the name wasn’t enough of a tease.
Itto is a DPS character because of his talents.
The Itto banner is scheduled to be released in the second half of update 2.7, which is a claymore and geo element user.
We have gathered all the information we can regarding his rerun banner and current skills here.
Genshin Impact Itto banner release date
The replay of the Itto banner began on June 21 and will last until July 12 (inclusive).
Genshin Impact Itto Abilities
Normal attack: Fight Club Legend
- Normal attack: Itto acquires two stacks of Superlative Superstrength when his second and fourth attacks hit their targets.
- After activating his elemental skill, Itto’s normal attack combo won’t reset, allowing you to keep swinging his claymore.
- A maximum of five stacking is permitted.
- Existing stacks get a new lease on life with this effect.
- Arataki Kesagiri slashes can be used in a charge attack without draining stamina.
- One stack of Superlative Superstrength is used for each slash.
- Itto unleashes a tremendous strike when the final stack is depleted.
- Plunging attack: A downward strike from the air that delivers damage to all enemies in its route and an area of effect (AoE) hit when it hits the ground.
Elemental skill: BLOODLINE OF THE CRIMSON ONI
Ushi, a juvenile Akaushi bull, is thrown at Geo in an attempt to cause damage.
One stack of Superlative Superstrength is given to Ushi whenever it hits an enemy.
A Geo construct, Ushi continues to taunt opponents and inherits health based on the proportion of Itto’s maximum HP that Ushi has.
Itto can gain a stack of one Superlative Superstrength every two seconds when Ushi is attacked.
After its HP is depleted or the timer runs out, Ushi leaves, giving Itto one stack of the superhuman strength ability Superlative Superstrength.
The throwing angle can be adjusted by holding the throw.
There can only ever be one Ushi on the field at a time.
Elemental Burst: Royal Descent: Behold, Itto the Evil!
His inner Raging Oni King is unleashed in combat, with the following extraordinary properties:
- Geo damage is applied to all types of strikes, including normal, charged, and plunging ones.
- As his defence improves, Itto’s attack speed also improves.
- When Itto’s standard attack’s first and third combination hits an opponent, he gains one stack of Superlative Superstrength.
- In Raging Oni King’s condition, Itto’s elemental and physical resistance decreases, but his attack stats improve based on his defence, and his standard attack gains a speed boost.
- When Itto has left the battlefield, the status returns to normal.
Itto passive talents
- Each slash Itto makes with Arataki Kesagiri increases the attack speed of the next by 10% (max 30 per cent).
- Arataki Kesagiri damage is increased by 35% of Itto’s defence when carrying the Bloodline of the Crimson Oni trait.
- Party members who attack with their weapons to gather wood are given an additional 25 per cent chance of getting an additional log of wood.
- The Burden of the Warrior: Masatsu Zetsugi: Akaushi Burst! and springs temporarily prevent Itto from using his usual strike.
- Using Itto’s elemental burst grants Itto a bonus to Superlative Superstrength – grants Itto two stacks and for the first second, one additional stack is added three times in total.
- Use Itto’s elemental to reduce Geo party members’ skill critical damage by 90 seconds and return six energy to Itto, up to a maximum of six critical damage and 24 energy.
- Use Itto’s elemental to restore six energy to Itto.
- Elementary Skill Level Increased by Three with Horns Lowered, Coming Through (maximum upgrade is 15).
- Raging Oni King Itto has a 25% higher critical rate against opponents with the same or lower HP percentage as him when he is in the Raging Oni King state.
- Ten Years of Hanamizaka Fame: Itto’s elemental explosion is increased by three (maximum upgrade is 15).
- Charged attacks by Arataki Itto cause 50% more critical damage than a standard attack.
- 50% chance of not using Superlative Superstrength stacks with Arataki Kesagiri.