Genshin Impact and whatever banners Thoma may be a part of are covered here.
The date of the Genshin Impact Thoma banner is coming up. The new Genshin Impact character, Thoma, was launched as part of the 2.2 updates in November 2021 as the second banner character.
An NPC in the country of Inazuma, he was also the Kamisato Clan’s Chief Retainer in its 2.0 version.
In Mihoyo’s opinion, “He’s a really unique individual.” Unlike most of the other Inazuma characters, he has blond hair and his identity is a bit of a mystery.
When it comes to his personality, he’s a very mature companion because he’s highly aware of his surroundings. Thoma is the Kamisato clan’s current chief retainer and has some connection to the Kamisato siblings.”
Genshin Impact tweeted that his official title is ‘Kamisato Clan’s Housekeeper’. In addition to Hu Tao, Thoma is a four-star Pyro polearm user.
Everything you need to know about Thoma’s powers and when we can expect to see his banner in Genshin Impact has been laid out here.
Genshin Impact Thoma rerun Banner
There are rumors that Thoma may reappear in the first banner of the 2.5 release. The new 5-star character Yae Miko will be the focus of this banner, but Fischl and Diona will also be included.
On February 16, 2022, the 2.5 updates will be released.
Genshin Impact Thoma’s abilities
In Honey Hunter World, Thoma’s talents are now available, however, this could change before his 2.2 updates.
Normal Attack: Swiftshatter Spear
- Normal attack: The user can perform up to four spear attacks in a row.
- Consumes a specific quantity of energy to charge ahead and strike at enemies, causing them to take damage.
- At the moment of impact, the Plunging attack deals AoE damage to all the enemies in its path, as well as to the ground below.
Elemental Skill: Blazing Blessing
To unleash a Blazing Barrier, Thoma utilizes the point of his spear as a pivot to channel flames and kick forth an AoE pyro attack.
The Barrier grants Thoma a Pyro Infusion as soon as it is released. Thoma’s maximum HP is used to calculate the Barrier’s damage absorption.
Pyro damage is absorbed by Blazing Barrier up to 250% more effectively. If another Blazing Barrier is gained during this period, the remaining damage absorption of the first one will be stacked and the duration of the second one will be refreshed.
The Barrier’s maximum damage absorption is limited to a proportion of Thoma’s maximum HP.
Elemental Burst: Crimson Ooyoroi
Fires of AoE Pyro damage from Thoma’s spear cut through his enemies and form a Scorching Panoply.
Scorching Panoply-affected characters’ normal attacks cause Fiery Collapses, which deal AoE Pyro damage and summon Blazing Barriers as a result of their normal attacks. Every second, a Fiery Collapse can occur.
The only difference between these Blazing Barriers and those made by Thoma’s Elemental Skill, Blazing Blessing, is their ability to absorb damage.
They are 250 percent more effective at absorbing Pyro damage. If another Blazing Barrier is gained during this period, the remaining damage absorption of the first one will be stacked and the duration of the second one will be refreshed.
Thoma’s maximum health cannot be exceeded by the Barrier’s maximum damage absorption. Scorching Panoply’s effects vanish if Thoma is killed.
Thoma Passive Talents
- Free Fisher: In Inazuma, there’s a 20% possibility that a successful fishing trip will result in a double catch.
- The Shield Strength of the currently active character is increased by 5% for six seconds when a Blazing Barrier is obtained or refreshed. Once every 0.3 seconds, this effect can be activated. There can only be five stacks at a time.
- The damage delivered by Crimson Ooyoroi’s Fiery Collapses increases by 1.5 percent of Thoma’s maximum health for the Flaming Assault.
- Thoma’s Blazing Blessing and Crismon Ooyoroi cooldowns are both reduced by three seconds when a Blazing Barrier is damaged by a player other than him. Every 20 seconds, this effect is triggered.
- The duration of Crimson Ooyoroi is extended by three seconds because of the shrewdness of the Shrewd Staff.
- Blazing Blessing’s level is increased by three thanks to Fortified Resolve. At this point, you can only go up to level 15.
- Thoma replenishes 0.4 energy when Crimson Ooyoroi’s Fiery Collapse hits an opponent. Once every 0.3 seconds, this effect is possible.
- Raging Wildfire: Three levels are added to Crimson Ooyoroi’s level when you use this ability. The maximum level of upgrade is 15.
- All party members’ normal, charged, and plunging attacks inflict 15% more damage for six seconds when a Blazing Barrier is earned or stacked.
When Tohma tried to eat the entire Matcha Cake, he realized it was too bitter and threw it out, Ayaka claims.