In the second half of the 2.6 updates, Kamisato Ayaka will get a banner rerun, so familiarise yourself with the banner and her powers now.
Let us know if you’d want to know the release date of the Genshin Impact Ayaka banner!
Since her brother Ayato was recently introduced in the 2.6 updates, another Ayaka banner will be appearing soon in this season’s second phase.
As with Mona, she has the ability to perform an “Alternative Sprint” — substituting a character’s normal sprint for one that has added benefits.
When used in conjunction with Ayaka’s attacks, it has the potential to cause additional Cryo damage.
In terms of her abilities and skills, Ayaka is primarily a DPS character, relying heavily on Cryo elemental effects.
Ayaka’s follow-up Cyro effects, which freeze foes in place, work well with Mona’s Hydro talents, but there are various alternative options.
You need to know everything you need to know about this Ayaka banner rerun because she’s one of Genshin Impact’s most memorable characters.
Genshin Impact Ayaka banner release date
In 2022, the replay of Genshin Impact Ayaka will be released on April 19, 2022.
The Heron’s Court banner, which will cover the second part of the 2.6 updates, will showcase her as a five-star character.
The following four-star characters will join her:
Reruns of Ayaka will come to an end on May 10.
Genshin Impact Ayaka abilities
Ayaka has a wide range of abilities and skills, and here is a list:
Normal attack: Kamisato Art – Naname
- Normal attack: Rapidly strike up to five times in a row.
- Sword ki is released in a steady stream after a short period of energy use during a charged assault.
- While in the air, plunges to the earth below, destroying foes in its course and causing AoE damage upon impact.
Elemental attack: Kamisato Art – Hyouka
Ayaka surrounds herself with ice before tossing anybody in her path.
Cryo damage is inflicted on a wide area by this weapon.
Alternative Sprint: Kamisato Art – Senho
Ayaka expends a lot of stamina just to keep up with the fast-moving sleet.
When she transforms into Senho, she can move quickly on water.
When she emerges, she deals Cryo damage to adjacent opponents and deals additional Cryo damage to herself for a brief period of time.
Elemental Burst: Kamisato Art – Soumetsu
Ayaka creates blade storms with her fan and sword, gathering frost as she goes.
All foes in the path of the blade storms take Cryo damage over time.
Cryo damage is dealt to all foes within a wider area once the blade storm bursts, ending the damage over time effect.
Genshin Impact Ayaka constellations
- Sosai Sumizome Sakura: Hyouka’s cooldown is reduced by 0.3 seconds when Ayaka’s normal or charged strikes cause Cryo damage to opponents.
- Using Kamisato Art – Soumetsu triggers the release of two new, lesser blade storms, each delivering damage equal to one-half of the original storm’s damage.
- It is possible to reach a maximum of 15 in Kamisato Art – Soumetsu by using the Hanano Nishikie Kamifubuki.
- Kamisato Art: Soumetsu’s souken gates lower the defence of enemies by 30 percent for six seconds.
- Three points are added to Kamisato Art – Hyouka’s maximum level of 15 points.
- There will be Dacne on the Thin Ice every 10 seconds for Ayaka, which will increase attack power by 298 percent.
Genshin Impact Ayaka passive talents
- When Ayaka makes Weapon Ascension Materials, there’s a 10% chance she’ll get twice as much as she bargained for.
- The Senmyou Kanten Ayaka’s stamina is restored by 10 and her Cryo damage is increased by 10% for 10 seconds when the Cryo effect from Kamisato Art: Senho hits an opponent.
- Kunisumi Ihaigoto It takes six seconds for Ayaka’s normal and charged attacks to do 30 percent more damage once she has used Kamisato Art: Hyouka.
That’s all there is to the Genshin Impact Ayaka flag.