On Narukami Island, there are numerous strange hidden shrines. You must finish the ‘Sacred Sakura Cleansing Ritual’ quest in order to find these secret spots on the Genshin Impact Inazuma map.
The Teleport Waypoint in Araumi (visible on the normal map, but unreachable) and the Perpetual Mechanical Array fight will be unlocked if you complete this task.
To begin the Sacred Sakura Cleansing Ritual, an NPC called Kazari offers a side mission. After exiting Ritou for the first time, you’ll find her right away.
You’ll see Kazari on top of the stairs if you cross the sea to the larger Narukami Island. A Strange Story in Konda will begin once you interact with Kazari.
The Sacred Sakura Cleansing Ritual quest chain begins with a conversation with this enigmatic lady.
We’re here to help you every step of the way, even though the complete questline is extremely difficult and extremely long.
In Genshin Impact, how do you begin the first Sacred Sakura Cleansing Ritual?
The first step for completing the Sacred Sakura Cleansing Ritual is to begin the quest ‘A Strange Story in Konda.’ What you need to do is follow these instructions:
- Speak with the NPCs in Konda Village. The coin pouch, cargo bag, and then notes are in the correct order.
- Follow the Electro orb after you’ve down the well and break through the wall. The Thunder Barrier can be broken through using the Electrogranum (Electro wall).
- Take a look at the puzzle pattern once you’ve completed the first Sacred Sakura Cleansing Ritual: purify the shrine. Based on your current location, you can decide how closely the numbered shrine pillars are connected to one another. Assuming you begin at the first pillar and proceed around the shrine clockwise, the pillars’ number of Sakura leaves should be 2-3-5-4.
- Defeat the ghost that arrives after performing the Sacred Sakura Cleansing Ritual.
Sacrificial Offering is the second Sacred Sakura Cleansing Ritual.
‘Sacrificial Offering’ is the next task in the Sacred Sakura Cleansing Ritual quest chain. Complete the following tasks in the abandoned temple near Konda Village (the purple zone on your map):
- Follow the three ghosts until they are all standing in front of the three fox statues facing each other and facing away from each other. Book on the Sacred Sakura Cleansing Ritual will be left behind by the ghost.
- The Memento Lens can be obtained at the Grand Narukami Shrine, and then used on the Kitsune statues to trigger the memories that are stored within them.
- “In the name of…”, “And of the…”, “Bring forth…” is the correct order of dialogue.
- Go to the barrier. The entrance to the cave is on the south side of the abandoned shrine, lower below.
- Rust-Worn Key can be found after passing another Thunder Barrier and climbing the stone wall. Use it to open the gate in Chinju Forest, which is located to the north-west, near the beginning of the stream in the purple area.
- A new Sacred Sakura Cleansing Ritual puzzle has been presented. 3-3-3 on each side of the middle solves the problem.
Chinju Forest’s Sacred Sakura Cleansing Ritual
- Find the three Tanuki by talking to the stone bear in the northernmost region of Chinju Forest. Torches, if any are visible, should be lit immediately. There is only one Tanuki in the vicinity of the Hilichurls.
- The naked stone will vanish if you go to the given spot.
- The pattern for this Sacred Sakura Cleansing Ritual puzzle is seen in the photo. The two pillars on either side of you are 2, 3, and 4, respectively.
Araumi’s Sacred Sakura Cleansing Ritual
Go to Narukami Island’s Araumi region in the north, and then accomplish the following:
- All the Electro pillars around the stone ruin and the large tree should be lit up.
- Use the Memento Lens on the Kitsune statues in the stone tower ruins.
- You can receive an Electrogranum by using it on another Kitsune below and passing the Electro Barrier. Grab the ward and use Electro on the fox statue.
- Put the ones on your sides (left and right) on three Sakura leaves for Araumi’s Sacred Sakura Cleansing Ritual. The two that remain behind the shrine must bear the numeral 2. In order to find them, use the Memento Lens on the Kitsune sculptures.
The Kamisato Estate’s Sacred Sakura Cleansing Ritual
This is the final Sacred Sakura Cleansing Ritual, so let’s get to it!
- Drop to the beach east of the Kamisato Estate and have a leisurely stroll. There’s a luminous Kitsune statue atop a rock with a tree and a fox statue on it. Memento Lens for the Kitsune can be used.
- Use the Memento Lens on the Kitsune in the middle of the island right off the coast.
- Electrograna can be used to protect yourself from Electro harm.
- Two Sakura leaves on the pillars in front and behind you (the ones closest to the route) and three on the pillars to your left and right are the solution for the Sacred Sakura Cleansing Ritual. There are two phantoms lurking around this corner.
- And that concludes Genshin Impact’s Sacred Sakura Cleansing Rituals!
For the time being, you’re done looking for secret passages and hidden treasures.