An essential role is played by the Grand Narukami Shrine’s Chief Priest Yae Miko, so let’s take a look at his banner, skills, and expected release date.
Exactly when can we expect to see the Genshin Impact Yae Miko banner in stores?
It will be possible to play as Yae Miko in the game starting with the next Genshin Impact banner, which will feature a brand new character.
As you continue through the Inazuma plot, she should show up.
For more than a century she has been the Guuji of the Grand Narukami Shrine – the largest shrine in Inazuma – on Mount Yougou, Narukami Island, Japan.
Ayaka was Yae’s first guest of the year at the temple, according to an official post from Mihoyo marking the 2020 New Year.
Yae Miko is clearly influenced by Japan, as Miko means “shrine maiden” in the Japanese language.
She has an “elegant and lovely appearance that masks an educated and shrewd mentality,” says Mihoyo of Yae Miko.
A lady who is difficult to predict and who has her own set of values and ideals by which she does business.
Yae Miko’s banner release date has been a long time coming, and we finally have a solid date for when she will be released.
Genshin Impact Yae Miko release date
The Yae Miko banner is scheduled to be released on February 16, 2022, at the earliest. During this time, Yae Miko will be a part of the very first banner for the new version 2.5.
Yae Miko abilities
Yae Miko is a five-star Electro Catalyst user according to beta testers. Honey Hunter World provides the following breakdown of her active and passive skills, as well as her constellations.
Our guide to Yae Miko’s abilities has been updated to reflect the newest beta’s Yae Miko patch notes, which significantly alter the strength of her abilities.
Normal Attack: Spiritfox Sin-Eater
- A normal strike summons up to three kitsune spirits, each of whom can unleash a maximum of three Electro-based attacks.
- Consumes stamina to deal AoE Electro damage after casting for a brief amount of time.
- Plunge attack: From mid-air, she makes a thunderous dive into the earth, dealing massive damage to anybody in her path. Upon impact with the ground, does AoE Electro damage.
ELEMENTAL SKILL: yakan Evocation: Sesshou Sakura
Leaves a Sesshou Sakura in her wake as she moves quickly.
When there are other Sesshou Sakura nearby, their level will increase, enhancing the damage that their attacks do, periodically striking one close opponent with lightning, delivering Electro damage.
It is possible for only three Sessho Sakura to co-exist at the same time. Each sakura begins at level one and can reach a maximum of level three.
ELEMENTAL BURST: Great Secret Art: Tenko Kenshin
AtoE Electro harm is inflicted by lightning when it plunges to the ground. AoE electro damage is dealt with by Yae Miko when she uses this technique, which causes adjacent Sesshou Sakura to be unsealed, destroying their outer forms.
When a Sesshou Sakura is taken out in this manner, a thunderbolt descends from the sky.
Yae Miko passive talents
- Yae Miko has a 25% chance of creating additional talent material from the same location of a random type when she makes character talent materials. As with the resources used in creating, this material’s rarity will be the same.
- In order to reduce the cooldown of Yae Miko’s Sesshou Sakura, the Shrine’s Sacred Shade can be used by other party members. It’s reduced by one second when you deal Elemental Skill or Elemental Burst damage to your opponent(s). Every 1.8 seconds, this can happen.
- Yae Miko’s Sesshou Sakura’s damage is increased by 0.15 percent for every point of Elemental Mastery she has.
Yae Miko constellations
- For every activation of the Great Secret Art: Tenko Kenshin’s Sky Kitsune Thunderbolt by Yae Miko, she receives an eight-elemental energy boost.
- Sakura is level two when she’s formed in the Hanagasa manuscript. The top-level cap has been raised from three to four.
- The Seven Glamours: Yakan Evocation: Sesshou Sakura’s level is increased by three. At this point, you can only go up to level 15.
- For five seconds, the Electro damage bonus of all nearby party members is raised by 20% when Sesshou Sakura thunderbolts strike an enemy.
- Tenko Kenshin’s Great Secret Art level is raised by three by the player’s mischievous teasing. At this point, you can only go up to level 15.
- As a Daisesshou, Sakura is able to ignore 60% of the opponent’s defense in order to win.
So far, this is all we know about Yae Miko; we’ll update this post as new information becomes available.