When Albedo, a dashing young scholar and self-described “alchemical genius,” uses his skills as Chief Alchemist and Captain of the Investigation Team to create beautiful but destructive Geo flowers that explode in an area of effect, others take notice of his good looks.
Even though he wields a one-handed sword, his Elemental Burst and Elemental Skill abilities deal massive area-of-effect damage that scales with his defense stat, so he can be built as a DPS if you like.
AoE Geo damage is dealt to enemies in the area by Transient Blossoms of Solar Isotoma, Albedo’s Elemental Skill, during each fight.
Albedo’s Elemental Burst will generate seven Fatal Blossoms if there is a Solar Isotoma on the field when he casts it.
Each explodes and deals a tonne of damage.
Fatal Blossom’s burst damage is increased when enemies are gathered together in a small area, as each blossom will track an enemy, resulting in massive damage if they are.
As a result, Albedo’s ideal teammates are Venti or Sucrose, who can use their ults to group up their enemies.
Albedo and Klee work well together, and the fact that they’re siblings makes it even cuter.
Albedo is a valuable member of any team, so if you’ve got Klee or Venti, we’ve got you covered with our Genshin Impact Klee and Venti builds.
Please refer to this list for the best Genshin Impact Albedo build.
Genshin Impact Albedo Sub DPS Build
The unique ability of Mistersplitter Reforged gives Albedo mains a 12 percent elemental damage bonus whenever they use it.
Alternately, the energy recharge and elemental skill damage provided by Festering Desire, which was available during the Chalk Prince and the Dragon event, make it an excellent choice.
In addition, the Amenoma Kageuchi is a solid choice, as its ability means that Albedo receives a succession seed’ after using an elemental burst, which provides him with energy regen.
We recommend the Archaic Petra four-piece set for Genshin Impact artefacts.
It’s because Albedo is a Geo character that his Genshin Impact elemental reactions generate the Crystallise effect, which means that when his Geo attack meets another element, it makes an Elemental Shard of the first element, which gives you a shield against the element when you pick it up.
A 35 percent elemental damage bonus is also granted by these elemental shards thanks to Archaic Petra’s four-piece effect.
Now that the enemy has been dealt with by your carry’s elemental attack, you can use Albedo’s Geo attack to generate a crystal of that element, pick it up, and then return control to your carrier so they can rip through the battlefield with their awesome new bonus.
You can use the two-piece Noblesse Oblige set to mix and match the Archaic Petra set if you only have two of those pieces.
Albedo’s Geo damage is increased by 15%, and his elemental burst is increased by 20%.
Genshin Impact Albedo Abilities
Normal Attack: Favonius Bladework – Weiss
- To use the normal attack method, quickly strike up to five times in quick succession.
- Stamina is depleted to unleash two quick sword thrusts during a charge attack.
- Plunging Attack: Plunges from mid-air to strike the ground below, dealing area-of-effect damage and inflicting damage on nearby enemies.
Elemental Skill: Abiogenesis: Solar Isotoma
As soon as Albedo appears, a Geo construct called a Solar Isotoma is summoned, which deals with AoE Geo damage.
Transient Blossoms appear whenever the Solar Isotoma zone’s enemies take damage (at a maximum rate of once every two seconds).
AoE Geo damage from these blossoms reduces Albedo’s resistance.
Solar Isotoma crystallises when a character stands in its middle.
This lifts the character to a certain height.
Elemental Burst: Rite of Progeniture: Tectonic Tide
Albedo unleashes a wave of Geo crystals, dealing AoE Geo damage to everyone in his path.
For every Albedo-created solar isomer on the field, seven Fatal Blossoms are generated in the Solar Isotoma field which explodes and deals AOE Geo damage to all nearby enemies.
Transient Blossoms are not triggered by damage from Tectonic Tide or Fatal Blossoms.
- Solar Isotoma’s transient blossoms regenerate 1.2 albedo, making them the “Flower of Eden.”
- Transient Blossoms created by Solar Isotoma grant Albedo Fatal Reckoning for 30 seconds at the beginning of the Phanerozoic.
- The stacks of Fatal Reckoning are depleted when Tectonic Tide is unleashed.
- As a result, the damage from Fatal Blossom and Tectonic Tide is increased by 30 per cent for each stack of Fatal Reckoning consumed.
- increases the level of Solar Isotoma by three.
- The maximum level of upgrade is 15.
- Plunging Attack damage is increased by 30% for active party members within the AoE of Solar Isotoma.
- increases the tectonic tide level three times. The highest possible level of advancement is 15.
- The Solar Isotoma’s damage is increased by 17% if a Crystallise-created shield is protecting any active party members within the AoE.
Albedo passive talents
- Solar Isotoma’s transient blossoms deal 25% more damage to opponents with a healthy level of 50% or less.
- Ten seconds after using Tectonic Tide, the Elemental Mastery of all party members is increased by 125 points.
- When Albedo creates Weapon Ascension Materials, he has a 10% chance of getting twice as much.
Genshin Impact Albedo builds don’t get any better than this.