To help you get a better feel for this new Genshin Impact character, we’ve put together a brief description of Heizou’s powers and backstory.
Are you curious about when Genshin Impact’s Heizou banner will be released? Genshin Impact 2.8 included a new character, Shikanoin Heizou, who debuted in the opening half of the episode.
Earlier this year, the Genshin Impact Twitter account made an official announcement about the Inazuman detective.
You have until August 2 to wish on either the Kazuha banner rerun or the Klee banner rerun for a chance to recruit this Anemo Catalyst user to your squad now that the Genshin Impact Heizou banner release date has arrived.
Find out more about Genshin Impact’s Shikanoin Heizou by checking out the rest of our coverage.
Genshin Impact Heizou banner release date
On July 13, the Genshin Impact Heizou banner launch date was announced. Four-star characters feature in additional Genshin Impact titles as supporting roles.
In the banners ‘Leaves in the Wind’ and ‘Sparkling Steps’, he has a significant drop rate boost.
Genshin Impact Heizou backstory
With the Tenryou Commission, Heizou is a member of the clan, although there is little indication that his loyalty is strong.
Kokomi’s voice lines reveal that Heizou made a journey to Watatsumi Island in Tenryou Commission clothing.
Recall that Watatsumi is a member of the Sangonomiya Clan, the enemy of Raiden Shogun and the Tri-Commission army.
There are no military or commercial interests that are of concern to Heizou, according to Kokomi. Heizou either doesn’t know about or doesn’t care about the tension between the two regions.
Heizou is a “self-proclaimed detective,” according to Kokomi, who implies that he isn’t very competent at his job.
At the Tenryou Commission Sara is certain that Heizou’s detective talents are the only thing keeping him in his position: “The only reason I have not sought to bring him into line so far is that his investigations generate results… he’s such a headache.”
Near the Inazuma Adventurer Guild, players can see an angry note from Heizou’s sister on a bulletin board. As if she’s had enough of Heizou’s pranks, she calls him silly and complains about his arrogance and contempt.
Heizou’s sister says, “He’s gone off to investigate again…,” which raises the intriguing possibility that his investigative methods involve violence. no one else will be harmed in the process,” he said.
Genshin Impact Heizou abilities
Heizou’s talents were shown off in greater detail during the Genshin Impact version 2.8 special program.
Normal attack – Fudou Style Martial Arts
- A strong wind powers up to five fisticuffs that deal Anemo damage as a normal attack.
- Charged attack: Uses stamina to deliver an Anemo-damaging sweeping kick.
- Using a surge of wind, Heizou launches himself from the sky and slams into his enemies. Upon impact with the ground, AoE Anemo damage is dealt with.
Elemental Skill – Heartstopper Strike
- Tap – Deals Anemo damage with a rapid breeze.
- Heartstopper Strike gains Declension while being held, allowing for a more powerful blow to be unleashed. Anemo takes a direct hit from Heizou when he is unleashed.
- With four stacks, the convection effect is produced, dealing with a more powerful Heartstopper Strike attack with a wider AoE. Declension: Increases the power of the next Heartstopper Strike.
Elemental Burst – Windmuster Kick
The Fudou Style Vacuum Slugger explodes on hit, generating an Arresting Windtunnel that drags in nearby items and opponents, inflicting AoE Anemo damage on all of them.
An enemy hit by Vacuum Slugger is afflicted with Windmuster Iris, which explodes and deals AoE damage of one of the element kinds after a short time and dissipating. With the Windmuster Iris, Vacuum Slugger can target up to four opponents.
Heizou passive talents
- Your party’s stamina consumption drops 20% if you have pre-existing guilt. Not possible to be used in conjunction with passive talents that do the same thing.
- Heizou gains one declension stack for Heartstopper Strike when he initiates a swirl response while on the field. Each time the effect is triggered, it will last for 0.1 seconds.
- Elemental mastery is increased by 80 for ten seconds after Heizou’s Heartstopper Strike hits an opponent.
- Heizou’s attack speed rises by 15% for the first five seconds after he enters the field, and he gains one declension stack for Heartstopper Strike during that time. Every ten seconds, it will be triggered.
- Arresting Windtunnel is strengthened and its duration is increased to one second for investigative purposes.
- Increases the Heartstopper Strike level by three, and the maximum upgrade level is 15, in the Esoteric Puzzle Book.
- Nine elemental energy is replenished for Heizou by the initial Windmuster Iris explosion in each Windmuster Kick. Heizou gains 1.5 energy for each consecutive explosion.
- This item increases Windmuster Kick by three levels. The maximum level of upgrade is 15.
- Each declension stack raises the crit chance of Heartstopper Strike unleashed by 4%. A full 32% more crit damage is dealt by Heizou when he has conviction.
This is all you need to know about Heizou’s banner from Genshin Impact. We also have a Genshin Impact events guide and some Genshin Impact coupons for those free primogems to keep you busy in the meanwhile.