Knowing everything there is to know about the flag reruns and the skills of Genshin Impact Baal will allow you to make an informed decision about whether or not to use your desires.
Is the Raiden Shogun banner replay scheduled soon?
The popular Electro Archon from Inazuma has been added to the roster of NPCs in the Genshin Impact 2.0 update, which was disclosed at the 2.0 Livestream event.
A rerun of the 2.5 updates following the conclusion of the current Genshin Impact banner has been confirmed, even if her original banner has expired.
Known as Baal, Raiden Shogun, the Electro Archon, and the God of Eternity (just to confuse things), Raiden Ei is the leader of Inazuma and commands an army, headed by Kujou Sara, who serves as his deputy.
Visions should be gathered and inlaid into the statue of the Thousand-Armed, Hundred-Eyed God, according to Ei.
Here are the greatest Raiden Shogun builds and the ascension materials for Raiden Shogun in case future updates bring Ei your way.
Genshin Impact Raiden Shogun banner RERUN
Until March 29, the Genshin Impact Raiden Shogun banner replay can be seen here.
Raiden Shogun will receive a rerun banner as part of “Phase 2” of the 2.5 upgrade during the Genshin Impact Version 2.5 Special Program on February 4.
There will be a new version of Sangonomiya Kokomi, which will tie in with the new stories and events, and a new banner will be put up for that show as well.
GENSHIN IMPACT Raiden Shogun ABILITIES
Normal Attack: Origin
- Strike five times with the spear as though it were a normal attack.
- This attack uses stamina to perform an upward slash after it has been charged up.
- Combat manoeuvre: Attack while in mid-air to strike the ground below and cause area-of-effect damage to all adversaries in your path.
Elemental Skill: Transcendence – Baleful Omen
Using a piece of her Euthymia, she unleashes Electro damage and grants the Eye of Stormy Judgment bonus to nearby party members.
In addition to attacking your active character, the Eye of Stormy Judgment targets other members of your party.
At the enemy’s location, this attack inflicts area-effect Electro damage.
Once every 0.9 seconds per party, the eye has the ability to strike.
The Secret Art of the Elemental Burst: Musou Shinsetsu
For a brief period of time, she attacks with her Musou Isshin sword and an area-effect Electro assault.
This attack’s damage is based on the number of resolve stacks that Ei possesses while the talent is active.
Normal attacks are infected by Electro, and this effect cannot be negated by the Musou Isshin.
Using the sword to slay foes replenishes the energy of all party members in the vicinity.
The effect can be activated five times during the length of the skill, however the energy can be replenished every second.
Resistance to interruption and damage from electroreactions are both improved while using Musou Isshin.
When party members utilise their elemental bursts near Ei, Shogun Byakugen no Rin activates as a side effect.
The more energy the party members expend, the stronger her resolve becomes.
The maximum number of resolution stacks that can be created is 60.
- Shogun Byakugen no Rin earns two resolve stacks for each elemental orb or particle that is gained by a party member nearby.
- Every three seconds, this effect will appear for three seconds.
- Enlightened One: You’re welcome. She receives 0.6 percent more energy restoration from Mosou Isshin and 0.4 percent more Electro damage for every 1% above 100% energy recharge she has.
- All-Preserver: When learning swords and polearms, save half as much Mora as usual.
- Shogun Byakugen no Rin gains resolve even faster, according to the ominous inscription.
- She obtains an additional 80% resolution when other Electro characters utilise their elemental bursts to deal damage.
- Resolve increases by 20% for all other elemental types.
- Affirmation of Integrity: Secret Art: Mosou Shinsetsu’s Musou Isshin state lasts for 10 seconds, during which time all members of the party except Ei earn a 30% attack bonus.
- Secret Art: Musou Shinsetsu gets a three-level boost from Shinkage Bygones.
- The highest possible level of advancement is 15.
- Secret Art: Mosou Shinsetsu’s Musou Isshin condition causes Steelbreaker’s attacks to overlook 60% of an opponent’s defences.
- Transcendence: Baleful Light is raised by three with Shogun’s Descent.
- The maximum level of advancement is 15.
- Wishbearer’s normal, charged, and plunging strikes reduce all party members’ elemental burst cooldowns by one second when they hit opponents while in the Musou Isshin state applied by Secret Art: Mosou Shinsetsu.
- In this condition, the effect can only be triggered once every second (up to five times over the course of the state) and does not apply to herself.
Raiden Shogun repeat banner is all we know about.