Is the Sangonomiya Kokomi rerun banner what you are looking for?
From the Sangonomiya Shrine on Watatsumi Island in Inazuma, Sangonomiya Kokomi is the leader of the Sangonomiya Resistance.
She is a strategic genius, and she has led the resistance to triumph numerous times with her insight.
Watatsumi Island’s victories would not have been possible without Her Excellency, according to Gorou.
Genshin Impact Kokomi’s finest build, an ultimate team comp, is presented here.
In addition to a banner repeat for Raiden Shogun, Kokomi is getting a banner repeat as part of phase two of the Genshin Impact 2.5 upgrade, which will be released shortly.
To tie up with the plot and events of the next reimagining, these two banners will appear.
Additionally, Yae Miko, an Electro Catalyst user with a five-star rating, will be introduced in the 2.5 release.
Ascension resources for Yae Miko can already be harvested for her appearance on the next Genshin Impact banner, as we already know a great deal about her skills.
Kokomi Banner Release Date
The rerun of the Kokomi banner has begun and will continue through March 29.
Genshin Impact Kokomi’s abilities.
Kokomi is a hydro catalyst user of the highest calibre.
Here are some of her talents:
Normal attack: The Shape of Water
- Hydro damage is dealt to the target by a series of assaults that resemble swimming fish.
- An area-of-effect Hydro strike that consumes a set amount of stamina is called a “charged attack.”
- Kokomi uses Hydro’s force to her advantage as she dives toward the ground, dealing massive damage to anyone in her path.
- Upon contact with the earth, deals Hydro damage across a wide area.
Elemental skill: Kurage’s Oath
Her companions can be healed with the help of a “bake-kurage” she summons.
Kokomi will be given the Wet status if this skill is used.
Every few seconds, Bake-Kurage restores the health of adjacent active characters and does Hydro damage to nearby opponents equal to the maximum HP of Kokomi.
Elemental burst: Nereid’s Ascension
Before the ceremonial garment crafted from Sangonomiya’s flowing waters can be donned on Kokomi, the might of Watatsumi descends, delivering Hydro harm to those in its path.
- For bake-kurage damage caused by elements and charged attacks, Kokomi’s maximum HP increases the damage.
- Whenever Kokomi’s normal and charged strikes hit an enemy, her maximum HP will be used to restore the HP of all the party members in the vicinity.
- has a positive impact on Kokomi’s ability to move across the water’s surface without being disrupted.
- When Kokomi exits the field, these effects will be removed.
Genshin Impact Kokomi Passive Talents
- Tamanooya’s Casket: The term of Kokomi’s Bake-Kurage will be replenished if they are on the field when she uses the Kaijin Ceremony.
- The normal and charged attack damage bonus Kokomi receives based on her maximum HP will receive a 15 per cent boost when she wears the Ceremonial Garment made by Kaijin Ceremony.
- It reduces the cost of swimming stamina by 20% for your party.
- can not be used in conjunction with abilities that have the same effect but are only available as passive bonuses.
- Thanks to her flawless strategy, Kokomi has a 25% healing benefit.
- Her critical response rate drops by a factor of 100.
Genshin Impact Kokomi Constellations
- When Kokomi is wearing Kaijin Ceremony’s ceremonial clothing, the final normal attack in her combo will unleash a swimming fish that deals hydro damage equal to 30% of her maximum HP.
- Normal attack damage does not apply to this kind of damage.
- Using the following methods, Kokomi can acquire the following healing bonuses for characters with 50% or less HP:
- Kurage’s Kurage’s 4.5% of Kokomi’s maximum HP.
- 0.6 percent of Kokomi’s maximum HP during the Kaijin Ceremony normal and charged attacks.
- There is a ship sailing toward the moon. “Overseas” grants a three-level boost to Kaijin Ceremony.
- Upgrading to the next level takes you up to level 15.
- The Ceremonial Garment increases Kokomi’s regular attack speed by 10% and restores 0.8 energy to all normal attacks that hit an opponent while she’s wearing the garment.
- Once every 0.2 seconds, this effect is possible.
- An increase in Kurage’s oath level of three is achieved.
- The maximum level of advancement is 15.
- Kokomi can receive a 40% hydro damage bonus for four seconds when her normal and charged strikes heal a character that has 80% or more of their HP.
All we know about Sangonomiya Kokomi is what we’ve just read.