Shenhe, a five-star Cryo polearm user, is a new character in Genshin Impact, thus here are her skills, passives, and constellations.
You’re probably curious about when the Shenhe Impact banner will go live.
Genshin Impact 2.4 introduces Yun Jin and Shenhe, two new characters.
Mihoyo has confirmed on Twitter that the characters are real, continuing a habit of presenting characters before they are slated to receive a banner.
Cryo user Shenhe uses a polearm in combat.
An exorcist’s daughter, is a student of Cloud Retainer, an adeptus who prefers to take the disguise of a white crane.
Mihoyo explains that Shenhe is most like herself out of all the students, Cloud Retainer has taken on.
As for Shenhe, he thinks she’s a “knowledgeable and chatty” master, thinking her to be tidy.
The following information regarding Shenhe’s banner in Genshin Impact and when we can anticipate to see her in subsequent updates will help you learn more about the next Cryo exorcist.
Genshin Impact Shenhe banner release date
When Genshin Impact 2.4 goes live on January 5, Shenhe’s banner, The Transcendent One Returns, will be available.
This banner will remain up until the 25th of January.
Genshin Impact Shenhe abilities
Everything you need to know about Shenhe can be found here.
Normal attack: Dawnstar Shooter
- Perform up to five polearm blows in rapid succession.
- Charged attack: After using stamina, lunge forward to inflict damage on your opponents as you go.
- At the moment of collision with the ground, Plunging strike deals damage to all enemies in its path and also deals AoE damage.
Elemental skill: Spring Spirit summoning
Enemies take Cryo damage based on how long the button is held down.
Also grants the Icy Quill effect to all of the party members that are in the immediate vicinity.
- In order to inflict Cryo harm on her foes, Shenhe rushes forward with a talisman spirit.
- Shenhe instructs the spirit of the talisman to instead cause AoE Cryo damage to the talisman.
- This increases the number of Icy Quill stacks and extends the duration of each Icy Quill.
When Shenhe uses an elemental skill or an elemental burst to inflict Cryo damage on an opponent, the amount of damage she causes rises proportionally.
That ally’s attacks consume a specified amount of stacks until this effect ceases or the duration expires.
There are no stacks to keep track of if a Cryo damage strike hits many targets at the same time.
Each party member’s Icy Quill stacks and effects are independent of one another.
Elemental burst: Divine Maiden’s Deliverance
The talisman spirit’s strength is temporarily released as a result of this attack.
Everywhere it goes, it inflicts wide-spread Cryo damage.
Once the spirit has completed its task, it forms a Cryo-damaging field, which also reduces an opponent’s Cryo and physical resistance.
Shenhe passive talents
- When a Liyue Expedition lasts more than 20 hours, you’ll receive a 25% bonus in awards.
- Shenhe’s elemental burst (Divine Maiden’s Deliverance) creates a 10% Cryo damage bonus for any active character within the field.
- Consciousness Sharing If the button is hit or held, Shenhe’s elemental skill (Spring Spirit Summoning) delivers the following effects to all nearby party members.
- If you activate either effect before its time limit ends, its duration will be refreshed.
- Elemental burst damage and skill gains 15% for 10 seconds when you press.
- For the duration of the hold, an ally’s normal, charged, and diving attack damage is increased by 15%.
- Shenhe’s Spring Spirit Summoning can be used second time by you.
- When Shenhe’s Divine Maiden’s Deliverance is activated with her Centered Spirit, it lasts six seconds longer and does 15% more Cryo crit damage to all characters within its field.
- Increases Shenhe’s Spring Spirit Summoning level by three.
- The highest possible level of advancement is 15.
- Shenhe obtains a stack of Skyfrost Mantra when a character under the effect of Icy Quill’s damage bonus effects activates its bonus effects.
- For every stack of Skyfrost Mantra ingested while using Spring Spirit Summoning, she gains an additional 5% bonus to her damage.
- Shenhe can hold a maximum of 50 stacks for 60 seconds.
- Three levels are added to the Divine Maiden’s Deliverance with this Divine Attainment.
- There are a total of 15 possible levels of advancement.
- Mystical Players do not use an Icy Quill stack when triggering the effects of Icy Quill with normal or charged attack damage.
That’s all there is to know about Shenhe at this time.