In my previous two posts, I wrote that almost every Minecraft seed list must contain, at a minimum, the “mansion at spawn” seed.
Woodland mansions are a great deal for any avid player.
In general, they require a significant amount of time and effort, as well as travel within the game, to discover and gather the mansions, so getting lucky enough to appear right in the middle of one is a wish that can be realized.
If you’re not confident in your luck, make it happen. Ten easy and/or distinctive woodland mansion seeds will
To make it easier for you, we’ve separated seeds into two distinct sections.
Java as well as Bedrock players can locate seeds for their versions of the game by using the following table.
The seeds are evaluated with Minecraft versions 1.17.1 and 1.17.1, so expect them to work smoothly in versions 1.14.1 and higher.
We’ve also provided the coordinates of important places to make it easier for you to locate them, even if they’re near where you spawn.
This list isn’t ordered, so you are free to download it with the Minecraft Mansion seed that interests you most.
- 22. Mushroom Mansion
- 21. 1.18 Feature Gallery - 46052904
- 20. Tall Woodland Mansions
- 19. Diamond Block Treasure - 25138882
- 18. Ruined Portal in Woodland Mansion
- 17. Desert Bay Mansion - 114056
- 16. Village Mansion
- 15. Mongolian Mansion - 6868631422137514351
- 14. Sea Mansion
- 13. How could this have happened? - 526726214
- 12. Large Villages Next to Woodland Mansion
- 11. Bamboo Mansion - 275180360
- 10. Jungle Temple on Top of Woodland Mansion
- 9. Cavern Mansion - 1555671298
- 8. Underground Woodland Mansion
- 7. Tall Desert Mansion - 847558
- 6. The Village at Woodland Mansion
- 5. Want Mansions? We got mansions - 649
- 4. Woodland Mansion Next to Pillager Outpost
- 3. Massive Mansion Portal - 1295549042
- 2. Two Woodland Mansions Near a Village
- 1. Spawn Under a Woodland Mansion
22. Mushroom Mansion
The mushroom fields are recognized as the most secure of the Minecraft Biomes. Because of the game’s design, no hostile creatures are found in these fields, even during the night.
They are not common, and if you can locate one, you can easily construct a base and then stay there throughout the night without worrying.
If we’ve included this seed in the list, there are reasons. It could look different with this particular seed.
The last entry on this list of top Minecraft mansion seeds is a Woodland Mansion next to a mushroom field.
The location isn’t near our spawn, but it is worth the trip. There’s a witch hunt, a village of taiga, and a plains town close to the spawn area to help you collect the necessary resources to complete this adventure.
- Seed Code: 1258993757
- Forests, Plains, Mountains, and Swamps
- Witch Hut Coordinates: X: 776, Y: 78, Z: 280.
- Plains Village Coordinates: X: 536, Y: 68, Z: -328
- Taiga Village Coordinates: X: 1336, Y: 69, Z: 88.
- Woodland Mansion Coordinates: X: -1688, Y: 77, Z: 392
21. 1.18 Feature Gallery – 46052904
It’s not particularly impressive when compared to other seeds in this list. It doesn’t come with any bizarre creation quirks or spawning conditions.
However, it’s an excellent seed, to begin with. Apart from the mansion that is located nearby, the link will take you to the conclusion of the video where the mansion is shown, and there’s a wealth of 1.18 updates to discover.
If you’re looking for an enjoyable seed to explore everything 1.18 can offer This is the one ideal for you.
20. Tall Woodland Mansions
Woodland Mansions are famous for their huge size, but this seed aims to make them famous.
We are spawned near the swamp biome, which has an eerie witch hunt. Once you’ve crossed the swamp, you’ll find an area that is among the largest woodland mansions ever constructed within Minecraft.
The largest block of this mansion is 122 blocks in height. The mansion is a stunning sight and is located right next to the spawn point.
Many other seeds have tall mansions. However, the majority of them are designed for Java or older versions of the game.
Apart from the mansion, it is possible to discover numerous caves and ravines within the area. A huge ravine can be found close to the witch’s home in this area.
- Seed Code: 2033394339
- Biomes: Dark Forest, Plains, Forest, and Swamp
- Witch Hut Coordinates: X: 280, Y: 78, Z: 40
- Woodland Mansion Entrance Coordinates: X: 527, Y: 91, Z: 81
- Woodland Mansion Rooftop Coordinates: X: 564, Y: 122, Z: 83
19. Diamond Block Treasure – 25138882
The seed is a bit of everything and will bring you to several villages, destroyed portals, and, of course, an old mansion that is in the forest.
The mansion has diamond blocks within its walls, which makes this seed a good starting point for any game you want to play.
18. Ruined Portal in Woodland Mansion
The next seed in our list of the top Minecraft trees is great for two reasons. It’s the mansion in the woods near the spawn point, and it’s a unique type of mansion.
On the second floor of the mansion, there is a ruined portal that has a chest that opens inside a tiny library.
Usually, these portals appear at lower levels of the world, either in the water or on the ground.
However, immediately getting into the mansion to check out the glitched location isn’t a good idea when you are in survival mode.
Therefore, you should gather some items from the nearby witches’ or plains’ village before moving on. There’s a further benefit to this seed.
If you head towards the other side of your spawn, you’ll discover a village that is near a pillager’s outpost.
- Seed Code: 206378771
- Dark Forest, Plains, and Swamp biomes
- Inside Mansion Coordinates: X: 247, Y: 77, Z: 376
- Nearby Village Coordinates: X: 504, Y: 72, Z: 568
- Witch Hut Coordinates: X: 680, Y: 77, Z: -168
- Pillager Outpost Village Coordinates: X: 456, Y: 68, Z: -744
17. Desert Bay Mansion – 114056
The seed will spawn you at first in a mesa-like biome. This, in itself, is unique and cool. Additionally, in the vicinity is a mansion that’s a forest.
It can be found in the middle of the savanna and desert and is not even close to the forests. It’s located in a lake that divides the two very dry and deserted biomes.
16. Village Mansion
On the other hand, Minecraft Java players get the village inside the mansion. On the other hand, Bedrock players have an extremely rare mansion that spawns inside the village.
As you would expect, Bedrock residents are more susceptible to being attacked by hostile mobs than usual.
In terms of the inhabitants, they have an arsenal, a library, an armory, and even a cartographer with farmers.
The fact that there is such a wide range of people makes it a great place to gather resources. You can even find the iron golem that can be taken inside the mansion to help beat the hostile mobs.
The only drawback to it being a Minecraft mansion is the fact that it doesn’t access this stunning location at the moment you start, and you must travel to the location below.
Additionally, there’s an outpost for the pillager which makes the location more attractive.
- Seed Code: -1482616611
- Taiga, Swamp, and Plains
- Village Woodland Mansion Coordinates: X: 1829, Y: 72, Z: -1960
- Pillager Outpost Coordinates: X: 1656, Y: 72, Z: -2024
15. Mongolian Mansion – 6868631422137514351
I’m known among my friends for my love of mountain ranges in Minecraft.
I love to create hollows in them and build my own homes in them, complete with windows set into the stones to enjoy the snow falling outside.
It appears that in this case, the villagers are taking a cue from my book and building their house on top of a mountain covered in snow.
14. Sea Mansion
This seed can be found on a tiny island that lies in the middle of the ocean. There are, thankfully, some cool ruins around that can be explored for resources.
However, the primary principle of the Minecraft Mansion Seed isn’t that.
If you drive a couple of hundred yards away from the spawning area in the area, you’ll see a mansion facing the sea on an isle.
Most mansions are built on a huge non-island portion of land that has only forests surrounding it for about a dozen blocks.
This seed however gives you a unique seaside mansion that is amazing. The only drawback is that you’ll need to travel or teleport yourself to it.
We suggest that you create a vessel in Minecraft to move faster through the world.
- Seed Code: 1844207646
- Biomes: Ocean
- Woodland Mansion Coordinates: X: -720, Y: 66, Z: 707.
13. How could this have happened? – 526726214
I have nothing to say about this plant, other than… what is it? The mansion in the woods was created from a tiny dark oak peninsula, and it seems that… in some ways, it seems like a ship crashed into the walls.
The majority of the wreckage is visible, in the middle of the wall, which makes this one of the most bizarre generational quirks that I’ve encountered in my years of looking into the seeds.
12. Large Villages Next to Woodland Mansion
A visit to any mansion in the forest is not without risk. This is the reason that most Minecraft players don’t venture into the area before acquiring the right resources.
Fortunately, this seed provides us with all the necessary resources near our spawning point to get ready for the adventure.
We do not just get the mansion, but two huge plains villages close to our spawning spot.
Furthermore, there’s a bridge linking the mansion with the forest and village across the river. It is possible to explore caves nearby to discover iron ores, and the village is where you can find food and wood.
If you follow the right steps and you are prepared, you’ll be able to be the new owner of the mansion in a flash.
- Seed Code: 1390448415
- Dark Forest and Plains Biomes
- Village Coordinates: X: 232, Y: 65, Z: 120
- Second Village Coordinates: X: 456, Y: 64, Z: 168
- Woodland Mansion Coordinates: X: 248, Y: 66, Z: 264
11. Bamboo Mansion – 275180360
Bamboo forests are rare enough without an immense wood mansion spawning between them.
The thick bamboo and the rocky terrain make this an inconvenient site for building an enormous structure. However, I’m not denying the stunning attraction of this site.
10. Jungle Temple on Top of Woodland Mansion
The following seeds will be among the top Minecraft mansion seeds due to their special resources.
We’re spawned in an enormous biome that is a jungle, and there is a mansion in the woods close to our home base.
On the other hand, there is a ruined portal with vines and leaves. In addition, on the top of the mansion is the Jungle Temple that connects to the mansion.
The temple has its traps and loot, and it is accessible as a regular temple. If you attempt to find the temple inside this mansion, it is on the uppermost floor, just over the reading room.
There’s no entrance to the temple within the mansion, therefore there’s no need to fight the crowds.
- Seed Code: 1067071636714001342
- Biomes: jungle
- Ruined Portal Coordinates: X: 151, Y: 69, Z: 177
- Jungle Temple Coordinates: X: 85, Y: 84, Z: 196
- Entrance of Woodland Mansion Coordinates: X: 14, Y: 64, Z: 209
9. Cavern Mansion – 1555671298
This mansion in the woodland has grown deep within a huge depression, surrounded by a dark oak forest.
It is a second seed in which the game’s in-game logic is struggling to be applied. Why did the pillagers construct this mansion?
I’m sure it’s more secure, but boy surely it was an undertaking to complete.
8. Underground Woodland Mansion
You must try this seed to prove that it’s there. We wouldn’t suggest the use of this seed in survival game mode due to the distance the mansion is from the point of spawning.
The mansion we’re looking at is the remains of a mansion in the woods comprising the majority of its structure, which includes the entrance beneath the ground.
The mobs continue to spawn similarly to the normal mansion, but you will notice cave formation happening in the mansion too.
If you decide at exploring the castle using survival mode, you’ll find a desert town nearby that could help you get the items.
Be aware that it may take several weeks or even months to get there unless you’re employing cheats.
- Seed Code: 4967193972677765742
- Plains, Desert, and Dark Forest biomes
- Woodland Mansion Coordinates: X: -71071, Y: 70, Z: -62091
- Desert Village Coordinates: X: -70970, Y: 71, Z: -61937
7. Tall Desert Mansion – 847558
In the interior, there are desert resources like sandstone and sandstone. This mansion can generate electricity halfway along a mountain spire of sand floating in the ocean.
From one perspective, the mansion appears to be cozily nestled between two peaks of sand, which appear to have created a ring around the mansion to allow the home to remain warm and safe from the waves that crash.
It’s sand, of course, which is why I’m not sure how secure it might remain…
6. The Village at Woodland Mansion
As you may have seen, mansions and villages generally are located near spawning sites. This seed, however, connects them to a higher level.
In the vicinity of our spawning site in the village of a few hundred people, that’s been transformed into a mansion in the woods. You read that correctly!
The mansion’s mobs are still attacking the villagers and making it a chaotic Minecraft seed to sprout into.
Some houses share walls that connect to the mansion, and some of them are constructed within the mansion.
The remaining area isn’t as normal as well, with sections on the top of a hill as well as others in a forest nearby. In the end, this is a recipe for a seed you may never see again.
- Seed Code: –742316170606032774
- Taiga, Dark Forest, and Plains
- Village Coordinates: X: 186, Y: 71, Z: -275
- Mansion Entrance Coordinates: X: 205, Y: 64, Z: 351.
5. Want Mansions? We got mansions – 649
The spawning conditions of these mansions don’t seem too shocking. They are spawned in the dark oak forest, as the majority of mansions do, with the exception that… it’s a bit different.
You might have noticed that I mentioned “these” mansions, and not “this” mansion. This forest conceals not just one mansion, but two when they the spawn.
4. Woodland Mansion Next to Pillager Outpost
This is the ideal Minecraft mansion seed to explore if you’re seeking a risky adventure. It is a world where you’ll be spawned in a tiny village with enough resources to start your adventure.
Also, it has an armour maker, which means you can quickly acquire iron armour by snatching it from the chest at the point of spawn.
Nearby, the village is a dark forest, which also houses an old mansion in the woods. Remember that you’ll need to be on the lookout for a ravine as well as numerous caves as you find the path to the mansion.
When you arrive at the mansion, go behind it to find an outpost called Pillager Outpost. It is located close to the mansion and the usage of similar blocks will allow it to blend within the landscape.
This kind of world-class generation is nearly impossible to duplicate. We were stunned when we first tried it out. Be cautious, however, as each of the structures is populated by aggressive mobs.
- Seed Code: 887486024745579716
- Plains and Dark Forest biomes
- Woodland Mansion Coordinates: X: 92, Y: 79, Z: 96.
- Pillager Outpost Coordinates: X: 4, Y: 72, Z: 93
- Nearest Ruined Portal Coordinates: X: 50, Y: 72, Z: 385
3. Massive Mansion Portal – 1295549042
Seed two could be luckier, but seed number one is certainly more intriguing.
This mansion in the forest might be massive, but it’s not enough to completely encompass the nether portal it houses, which is 10 blocks high and 8 blocks wide.
The portal has exploded through the mansion’s roof to allow for the remainder of the stone and obsidian the mansion is constructed of.
2. Two Woodland Mansions Near a Village
The best thing about finding a mansion in spawn is having two mansions in an area right next to where you’ll spawn in Minecraft.
When your rendering distance is large enough, you’ll be able to view both mansions in the same area at the same time.
One is just next to a village in the plains, that’s an ideal place to begin. The other mansion is between a ruinous portal and an old witch’s house.
With these major areas around the mansions, fighting mobs is comparatively easy with these Minecraft seeds.
Also, don’t forget that there are numerous caves and ravines surrounding both mansions to gather essential minerals.
- Seed Code: -8993723640229201049
- Biomes: Dark Forest, Plains, and Swamp
- Mansion Coordinates: X: 143, Y: 63, Z: 223,
- Witch Hut Coordinates: X: 57, Y: 65, Z: 67.
- Ruined Portal Coordinates: X: 161, Y: 64, Z: 372
- Village Coordinates: X: -195, Y: 63, Z: 242,
- Mansion Near Village Coordinates: X:-338, Y: 67, Z: 225
1. Spawn Under a Woodland Mansion
The first entry on this list of top Minecraft mansion seeds is focused on a glitched location for spawning.
You spawn within the walls of the base of a mansion that is woodland. It means you’re bound by cobblestone blocks on every side with no tools.
Some players may be irritated however, if you go into 17 cobblestone blocks, you will find the mansion waiting to be scavenged.
It is possible to use the mansion’s wood as well as cobblestone to build equipment on your own. Be sure to be alert for mob noises before creating an entrance into the mansion.
If you’re uncomfortable getting into the mansion, we’ve provided the address of the most secure escape route.
Be aware that you’ll still need to cut through cobblestones to get the point.
- Seed Code: 10931311583393626
- Dark Forest and Plains Biomes
- Safest Escape Coordinates: X: 33, Y: 68, Z: 59.
- Nearest Village Coordinates: X: 129, Y: 70, Z: 162
- Mansion Entry Point Coordinates: X: 26, Y: 89, Z: 57
Have you always wanted to visit the woods but have not had the desire to find them?
I’d like to hear your thoughts on these ten seeds, which give you the chance to plough one for yourself.
I’ll be there and enjoy gaming!