Utilizing the real estate free cheating feature using the real estate cheat in Sims 4 can be a fantastic way to purchase houses at no cost.
This not only offers you the chance to own the house of your dreams and also allows you to use your Sims 4 simoleons elsewhere.
The Sims 4 real estate cheat is particularly useful for players who aren’t fans of cheating on the Sims 4.
Instead of overloading, you game using millions of similions (by cheating with cheats like ROSEBUD or MOTHERLODE) to buy an apartment, you could use the real estate cheat one time and then be done.
What’s the free real estate cheat line from Sims 4? How can you make use of it?
How to use The Free Real Estate Cheat in Sims 4?
If you’ve never tried this before, then the trick for real estate that is free on the Sims 4 is simply “freerealestate on.”
Once you’ve purchased your new house at no cost, you’ll have to use “freerealestate off.” If you’re not sure what the procedure is, here are the steps you’ll have to do!
- The command console window within Sims 4 by pressing CTRL + SHIFT + C on your keyboard.
- You can enable the use of cheats within your game by entering “testingcheats true” in the dialog bar.
- Enter the cheat code for free real estate “freerealestate on” and hit Enter. The game will inform you that cheating is active.
- Shut down the Command Console box.
- Select a home in the Sims 4 world and purchase it.
- The cheat box is open. Open it once more and input “freerealestate off” when you’re done.
The cheating on real estate for free can be used prior to moving into a home with a family. In particular, you’ll first select the world you would like your Sims to reside in, and then launch the command console while you are searching for your ideal home.
In the cheat box, you’ll need to type in freerealestate. This will activate the cheat feature and allow you to pick the home you like. Free!
It is important to note that you cannot pick every single property that is shown on the maps.
You won’t be allowed to live in an existing house with an entire household or a group of Sims that live in it.
Therefore, you’re able to buy empty houses that have been built using this cheat.
But the options are nevertheless wide because there are many fantastic and costly lots to explore using your Sims!
How to enable cheats in Sims 4?
While most simmers are aware that cheats can be enabled easily, novice players often need help.
It’s a bit difficult when you first begin playing the cheating system in Sims 4, so here’s how to make them available.
- Start the game.
- Use CTRL + SHIFT or C on your keyboard to access your cheat box (CMD instead of the SHIFT key when you’re using a Mac or the four buttons on the controller if using a console).
- Enter “testingcheats on” or “testingcheats true” in the bar and hit ENTER (it does not matter which you choose since they both do exactly the same thing).
- The game will display the message “Cheats are now enabled”.
- Here, you can apply any cheat you like including the no-cost real cheat for real estate.
- Once you’re done cheating then open the console and enter “testingcheats off” or “testingcheats false”. This will disable cheating within the game.
This is all you need to know about enabling or disabling cheats within The Sims 4!
Let’s look at the reasons you should utilize the free real estate cheats within Sims 4!
Why should you use the Free Real Estate cheat?
Below are the top three reasons you should consider using this cheater:
- Gives access for free to all real estate available in the game
- can be activated quickly through the command line box
- Reduces your expenses so that you can use them on decorations or other things
Real estate cheats can solve a variety of issues in the process of moving into new Sims.
This cheat eliminates your worries regarding money and lets you get the home of your dreams without having to pay for it.
This is especially beneficial if you have ambitious goals for your Sims and wish to keep the money to decorate your home.
The real estate cheat for free is superior to MOTHERLODE and other cheats for money that are free and mods in a variety of situations.
It’s available anytime you’re searching for the perfect home for your needs on Sims 4 and it’s always readily available.
The most appealing thing about this is that you won’t need to go through the hassle of moving your Sims to a random home first, and then using the cheat code to move them in the future!
Instead, when you’ve finished building a family with Sims and you’re looking to purchase an apartment, you can simply pop into the command console and enable the real estate to cheat within your cheat box! It’s as simple as that.
However, this isn’t the only cheat that can be useful to use when you’re beginning an entire family with Sims 4. This cheat sheet is useful for avoiding mortgages and utilities on the Sims 4.
Free Utilities Cheat For Sims 4
If you’re looking to save more simoleons in Sims 4, I seriously recommend using the free cheating tools. This cheat lets you avoid the cost of your bills.
This is extremely helpful at the beginning of moving to your new residence. Here are some tricks that you must know about:
- household.autopay_bills – automatically pays all of your bills.
- household.autopay_bills true – turns off all of your bills.
- household.autopay_bills false -turns all of your bills back on.
These are only a handful of useful tools to use along with the no-cost real estate cheats for Sims 4.
Be aware that if you turn off cheating within your game, you’ll get rid of the effect of the three cheats, if active
It’s the Sims 4 free real estate cheat is the most efficient tool to make use of to create the home you’ve always wanted.
It’s easy, simple, and fast and you can use it with every new Sim you make!
Many will appreciate this trick since it can save you the time you would normally use to spam MOTHERLODE, download the mods and install them, or grind your money the usual way.
We at SnootySims believe that the real estate cheat is an excellent way to improve your quality of life that each Simmer must at a minimum take a look at!