The Sims 4’s school system is one of the game’s most underwhelming additions.
Due to the fact that our young and teenage Sims “leave” when they go to school, this phenomenon is nearly non-existent in our game.
Without going to school, the game’s content feels rather lacking.
Here, I’ll fill you in on the specifics of the Go to School add-on for The Sims 4 that should help!
In Sims 4, is it possible to send your Sims to class?
You can’t bring your Sims to class with you if you don’t utilize a mod.
The game features a school system, although you aren’t required to accompany your Sims there.
You can’t see what goes on at school since they vanish while they’re there.
But the Go to School add-on can help with that.
The greatest difference this mod makes is that you can now interact with your Sims even when they are in class.
You have the same monitoring and management options as if they were at home.
Furthermore, going to school is a feature that most players have requested since the game’s inception.
Having said that, let’s find out what the Sims 4 Go to School mod is about.
Go To School Mod For Sims 4: An Overview
The Sims 4 Go to School Mod Pack V4 is the official name for the Go to School modification.
Zerbu, a frequent contributor to SnootySims, is responsible for its creation.
Go to Shool is one of the oldest modifications for the game, having been released in 2017, and it continues to be a fan favorite.
When it came out, everyone raved about it, so I think it would be worthwhile to give it a shot.
Check out this rundown of the mod’s finest capabilities!
- Class rooms function much like they do in the real world, so your Sim may attend classes alongside other Sims.
- Every school has a principal, teachers, a janitor, and a guidance counselor; these are the people the school pays to work there.
- Five Topics: Self-Improvement; Problem-Solving; Artistic Expression; Physical Health and Fitness; Science and Technology; and Scientific and Technological Advancement. Every day brings a new focus.
- You may customize your Sim’s school experience by selecting his or her preferred courses of study and choose whether or not to get moodlets for certain topics.
- Both the primary and high school are brand new venues to choose from.
- These structures are required for the mod to function, so be sure to add them to your neighborhood.
- Unless you use these locations, your Sim will not be able to attend class.
I won’t spoil the fun of discovering the other fantastic additions to this mod on your own. Put simply, the Go to School mod provides everything you need to simulate a school year in The Sims 4. It includes all the features you might want in a scholastic add-on, so give it a shot.
How Do You Use The Go To School Mod?
The Sims 4 Go to School is the most useful educational addon.
In order to begin using the mod, you must first get and install it.
Second, locate one of the two new streets on a parcel of land.
Finally, you’ll want to enroll your Sims in classes.
Following these instructions to the letter will ensure success.
The enormous and intriguing school building is open for your Sim to explore.
The Sims 4 Go to School expansion pack may be used for both younger and older students.
Thus, it doesn’t matter how old your Sim is; the wonderful expansion works for them all.