Demon Slayer Kimetsu no Yaiba anime filler lists explain the plot that follows Tanjiro Kamado, who is a young boy who is transformed into a demon slayer when his family members are murdered.
His little sister Nezuko into an undead. The manga ran released from January 2016 through May 2020, in Shueisha’s Weekly Shonen Jump.
The chapters were collected by October of 2020 into 22 volume tankobon. Viz Media publishes it in English and Spanish. Shueisha releases simulations both in English in both English and Spanish via the Manga Plus webpage.
Tanjiro Kamado plays the main character in Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba. Tanjiro Kamado appears to be a warm-hearted and smart boy who lives on the mountain with his parents.
Following the death of his father was the family’s sole source of income. He made visits to the community to buy charcoal.
When he returns home to discover that his family members have been murdered and attacked by an evil spirit, everything changes.
His family is assaulted by demons, and only two survivors -the two of them – Tanjiro and Nezuko his sister who gradually transforms into an undead.
To get revenge on his family and to heal his sister, Tanjiro is determined to become an ally to demons.
The story is set in the Taisho-era of Japan. The main protagonist Tanjiro Kamado as well as his wife Nezuko Kamado search for a solution to the curse of demons that plague Nezuko.
Tanjiro along with Nezuko is part of the activities of an obscure organization dubbed The Demon Slayer Corps. The group is fighting a clandestine battle against demons for hundreds of years.
The demons are a group of former humans who, in exchange for the power they offer their humanity for sale. They feed on human beings. They have superhuman abilities like super strength, magical abilities, and regeneration.
The flies are destroyed by using arms made of an alloy called Sun Steel. The alloy was laced with poison derived from the wisteria flower. When exposed to sunlight monsters are destroyed.
On the other hand, the Demon Slayers are human beings in full. They have unique breathing techniques.
These are also known as breaths. These breaths provide them with the strength of a superhuman and increase their resistance.
The manga is stunningly drawn, and its Demon Slayer anime’s animation quality is simply amazing.
KIMETSU NO YAIBA: FILLER EPISODES
In this list of episodes, You will be able to Order to Watch Kimetsu no Yaiba or more precisely, the Chronology of the anime and the Chronology of this show, which is based on extra content.
It holds or rather the Chronology of this anime, which could be ova, films, or specials found in Chronological Order Additionally, the list is broken down by arcs, sagas, or seasons.
Each filler episode is identified by a number so that you can enjoy Kimetsu does not Yaiba without filler.
In this final guide, I will discuss what places the anime ends in the manga, or more precisely, where to begin manga after the anime, no matter if you’re watching it on Netflix, Hulu, Funimation, or Crunchyroll.
The opening is Gurenge (1-26) and the ending is from the edge (2-18, 20-25), Kamado Tanjiro no Uta (19). ~ Adapted from manga 1 al 53.
- 01. “Cruelty”
- 02. “Trainer Sakonji Urokodaki”
- 03. “Sabito and Makomo”
- 04. “Final Selection”
- 05. “My Own Steel”
- 06. “Swordsman with demon”>
- 07. “Muzan Kibutsuji”
- 08. “The Smell of Enchanting Blood”
- 09. “Temari Demon and Arrow Demon”
- 10. “Together Forever”
- 11. “Tsuzumi Mansion”
- 12. “The Boar Bares its Fangs, Zenitsu Sleeps”
- 13. “Something More Important Than Life”
- 14. “The House with the Wisteria Family Crest”
- 15. “Mount Natagumo”
- 16. “Letting Someone Else Go First”
- 17. “You Must Master a Single Thing”
- 18. “A Forged Bond”
- 19. “Hinokami”
- 20. “Pretend Family”
- 21. “Against Corps Rules”
- 22. “Master of the Mansion”
- 23. “Hashira Meeting”
- 24. “Rehabilitation Training”
- 25. “Tsuguko, Kanao Tsuyuri”
- 26. “New Mission”
- <——————— Movie 1: Kimetsu no Yaiba the Movie: Mugen Train —————– —->
NOTE: To see the Infinity Train arc (which is what follows after the first season), which adapts chapters 54 to 66 of the manga, you have 2 options. You can watch the movie Kimetsu no Yaiba the Movie: Mugen Train (*) or you can watch Kimetsu no Yaiba: Mugen Train Arc TV (**) which is made up of 7 episodes and adds extra scenes compared to the movie ( these scenes are exclusive to the anime).
The opening is Akeboshi (27-32), Zankyosanka (34-44) and the ending is Shirogane (27-32), Asa ga Kuru (34-44). ~ Adapted from manga 54 al 97.
- ↓——————— Kimetsu no Yaiba: Mugen Train Arc TV (**) ———————↓
- 27. (01).“Flame Hashira Kyojuro Rengoku”
- 28. (02).“Deep Sleep”
- 29. (03).“Should Have Been”
- 30. (04).“Insult”
- 31. (05).“Move Forward!”
- 32. (06).“Akaza”
- 33. (07).“Set Your Heart Ablaze”
- ↓————– Kimetsu no Yaiba: Entertainment District Arc ————–↓
- 34. (01).“Sound Hashira Tengen Uzui”
- 35. (02).“Infiltrating the Entertainment District”
- 36. (03).“What Are You?”
- 37. (04).“Tonight”
- 38. (05).“Things Are Gonna Get Real Flashy!!”
- 39. (06).“Layered Memories”
- 40. (07).“Transformation”
- 41. (08).“Gathering”
- 42. (09).“Defeating an Upper-Rank Demon”
- 43. (10).“Never Give Up”
- 44. (11).“No Matter How Many Lives”
What chapter in the Manga is the Kimetsu no Yaiba’s anime based on?
|The Last Episode corresponds to:||>>||We began reading from:|
|The final episode that aired was 44 (11 from the Yuukaku-hen season) corresponding to Chapters 95, 95, and 97 from the manga in which the anime ends.||If we wish to read the manga after an anime has ended, then we need to begin reading Chapter 98 in the manga. This is equivalent to the 12th volume (which contains chapters from 98 through the 106th chapter).|
How To Watch Kimetsu no Yaiba In Order?
The proper method for watching Kimetsu No Yaiba in relation to his films and specials is:
- Season 1, Episode 1: It has 26 seasons. They were taken from chapters 1 through 53 of the manga (Volumes 1 to 6).
- Kimetsu No Yaiba: Kyoudai no Kizuna (Optional): This film combines the first five episodes of the series so it’s not mandatory to watch. You can suggest it to a friend who is just beginning to watch it. If they are interested, watch Episode 6.
- Kimetsu no Yaiba the movie: Mugen Train (Optional): Although this film is a rewrite of chapters 54-66 in the manga Kimetsu no Yaiba: Mugen Train Arc TV was released a few months later with the same content however in a seven-episode version and also added additional scenes.
- Season 2 Kimetsu No Yaiba: Mugen Train Arc TV: The initial part of the 2nd season includes seven episodes. They were taken from chapters 54 to 66 in the manga (Volumes 7 to 8).
- Season 2 Kimetsu no Yaiba: Entertainment District Arc: The second episode of the second season will include 11 episodes, which are adapted from chapters 67 through 97 from the manga (Volumes 9-11).
Then you’ll have this list of Demon Slayer Kimetsu no Yaiba Filler List, which contains the complete list of Demon Slayer Kimetsu no Yaiba Filler Episodes.
If you require a filler anime list for any other anime series, inform us in the comments section.