We are all familiar with the 12 zodiac signs cycle. The signs are determined using the birth date and lots of people believe in the zodiac signs!
If you truly love the zodiac signs and Sims 4, then the Sims 4 Zodiac Challenge is ideal for you!
The primary goal is to complete 12 generations that are one for each sign.
In each generation, your sibling has to finish their zodiac sign aspiration and then find an appropriate partner!
Let’s review the guidelines:
Sims 4: Zodiac Challenge Rules
How to Begin:
Your primary goal is to complete the 12 generations and play any of the zodiac signs.
However, you’ll have to follow the exact sequence of the signs that begin from Aquarius.
Remember that the gender of your sim’s partner does not matter.
- Make your very first Sim one who’s an Aquarius in CAS, and change them to a young adult. The traits you select for them must be based on their zodiac signs. However, we’ll discuss more in the next section.
- You can choose your sim’s name. However, selecting one that is in line with their name will earn you points!
- Transfer your SIM to the biggest area you can and then bulldoze it.
- Find a partner who is compatible.
- Have children.
- It doesn’t matter if the heir of your generation is female or male. But, they must be able to match at least two characteristics of the next zodiac sign.
A Basic Rule
Here are the fundamental rules you’ll need to follow in order to finish the test.
- No cheating. But, there is a way things to improve your game.
- Your sim’s lifespan should be normal.
- Mods aren’t allowed to provide you with any sort of advantage. But, you can utilize them so long as they’re purely cosmetic.
- If it could help save your Sim from dying, there is nothing you can take on or use it.
- You can alter your Sims by giving them cakes to celebrate their birthday when their birthdays are nearing.