Are you interested in knowing all the death cheats available for The Sims 4?
We are all in agreement that we are all playing the game for the enjoyment of watching our Sims develop into their unique characters, however… it’s not uncommon to often wish to cause trouble for them, aren’t we?
Making your Sims lose their lives in hilarious ways can be entertainment even if you don’t plan to stop your progress. Why wouldn’t you?
This is a chance to demonstrate the different death cheats available in The Sims 4 and how you can utilize these cheats to benefit yourself.
Be aware that not all of these cheats can cause death, rather they remove it by removing it from the game.
Therefore, we’ll provide you with all cheats that somehow connect with death within The Sims 4.
So, you’ll be aware of each cheat, and be able to decide your own which cheats you’ll be using. Let’s begin!
All Death Cheats In The Sims 4
The first step to enjoying playing with death cheats available in The Sims 4 is making cheats available within your game.
If you’ve never played with cheats before, be aware that this is an action to take before you decide to utilize one.
To allow cheating within your game, first, you’ll have to hit the SHIFT + CTRL + C keys on your keyboard.
This will open the command console, also known as the cheat box, from which you’ll have to type in the following code: testingcheats true.
When you’re done after that, you’ll receive an immediate message telling you that cheats are now available within your game. This means that each cheat you enter will be 100% effective!
If you’re having difficulty getting cheats to work on your own, check out the video below!
Cheats to Turn Death On and Off
- Death.toggle – toggles the death within The Sims 4.
Cheats to Kill You Sim in Funny Ways
- Sims.add_buff Buff_Mortified – This causes your Sim to suffer embarrassment and death (takes up to hours)
- Sims.add_buff Buff_Motives_Hunger_Starving – Causes your Sim to die of hunger (takes up 24 hours).
- Sims.add_buff Buff_Death_Electrocution_Warning – Causes your Sim to die when repairing an electronic object).
- Sims.add_buff Buff_Enraged– Causes your Sim to be killed by anguish (takes up to hours).
- Sims.add_buff Buff_Hysterical – causes your Sim to pass out laughing while performing an amusing interaction.
- Sims.add_buff Buff_Death_ElderExhaustion_Warning – Causes your Sim to die by overexertion.
- Stats.set_stat commodity_Vampire_SunExposure -100 – Causes your Vampire Sim to die by sunlight (requires Vampires).
Cheats to Transform Your Sim into Ghost
- traits.equip_trait Ghost-Lightning This transforms your Sim into a ghost that was struck by lighting (requires the Seasons).
- traits.equip_trait Ghost-Frozen The ability to turn the Sim into the ghost that was killed by the freezing (requires the Seasons).
- traits.equip_trait Ghost OverheatTurns the Sim into a ghost that passed away due to excessive heat (requires the Seasons).
- traits.equip_trait poison turns the Sim into a ghost that passed away through poison (requires Jungle Adventure).
- traits.equip_trait Vampire-Sun turns the Sims into ghosts that passed away in the sunshine (requires vampires).
- traits.equip_trait trait_Ghost_MurphyBed – Turns your Sim into a ghost who died by a Murphy Bed (requires Tiny Living).
- traits.equip_trait trait_Ghost_Beetle It turns the Sim into the ghost that passed away from a bug drink (requires the Eco-Living).
- traits.equip_trait trait_Ghost_Flies transforms the Sims into ghosts that passed away from a swarm of insects (requires Eco-Living).
- sims.add_buff Ghostly transforms your Sim into a ghost for up to 4 hours.
Death cheats that are available in The Sims 4 have more than one purpose.
Sure, some require particular DLCs (because they were later added in The Sims 4 game) to function, but If you already have these, then there’s no issue.
And if you don’t own these packs, there’s nothing to lose at all. A couple of fun animations and that’s about it!
If you are having any other issues related to The Sims 4, feel free to visit our cheat pages which contain guides for all the cheats available that are available in The Sims 4.