Hello everyone, you wanna write for My Otaku World? I am always looking forward to letting others share their views on this blog.
I am always open to guest posts. BUT, no one likes to post on low performing websites right? Why would you write on a blog where no one reads anything?
Well, even though My Otaku World is very new I do get a considerable amount of visitors. So I can assure you that your post will be read by thousands of people if it’s good.
If you want to write a guest post for My Otaku World, First Create a account on My Otaku World and then use the from below and mention your username and E-mail with at least 2 article ideas.
I will respond to you as soon as I can through E-mail and if I don’t, then don’t let me live peacefully, slam me on my comment boxes everywhere until I notice what a blunder I made.
Following is a very short list of rules I would like you to follow:
- Anime/Manga fan theories are welcome with open arms.
- Try to include a few links (2-3) to other posts on my website. I said ‘try’, so even if you don’t, it’s alright.
- Must include 1-2 links to high-quality websites (Wikipedia, fandom etc).
- Don’t hold back on sharing your thoughts, even if it’s controversial.
- Write in English that makes sense. For example, my English may not be good, but it makes sense.
- Feel free to include a link to your personal blog/ social profile.
What you can expect
- Social exposure
- Learn skills that can help you kick start a career in making money online as a content writer
- Be able to share your views with thousands of others.
- Be part of a passionate team.
- etc etc etc.
Oh yeah, a few things I should probably not forget to mention:
- Please don’t submit copied posts. It’s very easy to detect that it’s copied. If I don’t notice, any copyright infringements will solely be the responsibility of the writer.
- By submitting your post to me you agree to My Otaku World being the sole owner of the content that you submit (of course you’ll always remain the sole author).
Well, that takes care of all formalities.