After the end of part one of Sword Art Online Season 4 Alicization ‘War of Underworld’, we all have been waiting for the release date .
At last, our waiting period is now over and we now know when it is going to air. In this post, I’ll be discussing Sword Art Online Alicization ‘War of Underworld Part 2’ / Sword Art Online Season 4 release date and other various details like spoilers.
Before we begin, please note this post may contain official spoilers from the Sword Art Online anime. If being spoiled is not for you, I suggest that you stop reading the post here.
However, if spoilers don’t bother you, we can get started. Also, note that we did not create the spoilers or leak them.
Sword Art Online Season 4 Release Date
Sword Art Online Alicization ‘War of Underworld Part 2’ which is also known as Sword Art Online Season 4 will be released in July 2020.
It was revealed that the official release date for the first episode of Sword Art Online Alicization ‘War of Underworld Part 2’ is going to be 25 April 2020 but now it has been delayed due to COVID19.
This is surely very exciting news for the lovers of the show. We all can watch the show via Tokyo MX, Tochigi TV, BS11, MBS in Japan.
The English translation of the SAO light novel series is being published by Yen Press. By the time the final part of the third season of the SAO: Alicization anime began airing, the English light novels were only up to Volume 18. SAO Volume 19: Moon Cradle is scheduled to release on April 21, 2020.
However, there are several active fan translation projects that are already up to Volume 18, which is the ending of the Alicization story arc.
- Updated April 10, 2020: Sword Art Online: Alicization Final Season delayed! Added Unital Ring 3 details.
- Updated February 25, 2020: Added the exact date for the Sword Art Online: Alicization Final Season anime.
- Updated December 28, 2019: Added time frame for last season of Sword Art Online: Alicization – War of Underworld. Added more Unital Ring book news.
- Updated October 14, 2019: Added SAO Season 3’s number of episodes and Blu-Ray details.
- Updated September 6, 2019: Added exact release date for Sword Art Online: Alicization – War of Underworld.
- Updated March 31, 2019: Added SAO Season 3 hiatus confirmation. Added War of Underworld trailer and other details.
- Updated December 7, 2018: Added more Unital Ring spoilers, light novel image gallery, and Season 3 hiatus details.
- Updated November 16, 2018: Added new Sword Art Online Season 4 spoilers, SAO Volume 21 cover art, and exact title name for Unital Ring 1.
This article provides everything that is known about Sword Art Online Season 4 and all related news. As such, this article will be updated over time with news, rumors, and analysis. Meanwhile, let’s delve down into what is known for certain
Sword Art Online ‘War of Underworld Part 2’ Trailer
So, what should we be expecting from this new Sword Art Online part? Before the start of War of Underworld, we saw Kirito, Eugeo and Alice defeating the Administrator. But the after-effects of this event are now looking very fatal.
After all, this happened Eugeo was already dead, Kirito was in a coma in both the virtual and real-world and Alice was left alone to deal with the war.
The first cour of War of Underworld covered how Alice was trying her best to keep the dark powers at bay and save her world. It became more difficult day by day to the point that she just cannot handle all of it by herself.
Alice needs help and now in the upcoming Part 2, we’ll see Kirito waking up and supplying all the help to Alice that he can. Kirito will be doing his best to unite the good guys against the bad guys. Its easier said than done but that is exactly what needs to be done.