Although tension still exists between the My Hero Academia Todoroki family members, Endeavor is still being redeemed slowly and with time, he’ll be completely redeemed, which is honestly something that he deserved now.
Enji Todoroki, better known by his superhero name “Endeavor“, is a major protagonist in the manga/anime series, My Hero Academia Todoroki Family.
He is the father of Shoto Todoroki and the second-highest-ranked superhero. He serves as the main antagonist of the U.A. Sports Festival Arc and later serves as the main protagonist of the Pro Hero Arc.
The endeavor was a hero that had one objective on his mind; to surpass All Might and claim his rank as the 1st ranked superhero in Japan. However, because of All Might’s popularity, Endeavor feared that he would not get so far in his career.
My Hero Academia Todoroki Family – What Next For Endeavor
In order to continue his legacy, Endeavor arranged marriage with a woman that had an ice quirk and forcefully produced offspring with her until his wife was able to give birth to the perfect child; Shoto Todoroki of the My Hero Academia Todoroki family.
Ever since All Might’s retirement from being a superhero, Endeavor has now been on his way to becoming the 1st ranked superhero, much to his anger. However, after finding peace with himself and coming to respect All Might once more, Endeavor fully accepts his position and aims to become society’s new Symbol of Peace.
He is voiced by Tetsu Inada in the Japanese version and Patrick Seitz in the English version.
The manga has covered the character development of Endeavor extremely well over the course of the last 50 or so chapters, and we believe that it’s only the start of his character to improve.
The next arc in My Hero Academia: Todoroki Family is likely going to have Endeavor lead from the front. As such, it’s going to be extremely great to see him develop even further, as we’re sure that it’s something Kohei Horikoshi is looking for right now.
My Hero Academia Todoroki family, My Hero Academia Chapter 250’s ending revealed the face of a missing Todoroki, named Toya. Prior to this chapter, we hadn’t seen him ever before.
However, there are lots of theories about who Touya is and where he is right now. According to Endeavor, Touya isn’t with them anymore. Whether that means he’s dead or if it means that he’s left them is something that we haven’t seen so far.
In general, Endeavor is a very powerful hero. He is the No. 2 ranked hero in Japan, right behind All Might, and later ended up being No. 1, after All, Might be retired from crime fighting. His fights against the League of Villains and the Nomus have proven his ranking very well. Combined with his wit and intellect, he is a very capable fighter that can achieve great feats.
- Hell Flame: Endeavor’s Quirk allows him to manipulate and control fire at his will. He is able to use his flame abilities in a variety of different ways, such as creating fire spears and fireballs and melting walls with his feet, which allows him to run on walls. He can also control the temperature of his flames, to the point of creating blue flames.
- Brilliant Scorching Fist-Jet Burn: With this attack, Endeavor shoots flames from his wrist to speed up the momentum of his fist to create an incredibly powerful punch.
- Brilliant Scorching Fist-Hell Spider: Endeavor shoots out flames in the form of ray beams that slice through things like butter.
- Prominence Burn: Endeavor releases a huge blast of flames that is powerful enough to burn away massive parts of his opponent away.
- Superhuman Strength: Although Hell Flame is his only Quirk, Endeavor is very strong, as he was able to send a Nomu flying back with one punch, as well as breaking its skin off with a said punch. He is also able to hold down a Nomu long enough for him to decapitate it.
- Keen Intellect: Endeavor is extraordinarily intelligent, as he has used his intelligence to tally up the most resolved criminal cases in history. He has keen deductive skills, as shown when he noticed how Izuku Midoriya’s Quirk was not only very powerful, but it was similar to All Might’s, only after seeing it briefly. In combat, he swiftly decided that the best way to defeat a Nomu was to carbonize its cells, so it wouldn’t regenerate.
It should be noted that Endeavor does indeed have limits to his quirks. If he tends to use it recklessly, his body temperature will overheat, causing his physical condition to weaken.
In order to counter this, he relies on Rei’s ice quirk to cool him down. It’s also one of the main reasons why he’s glad about how Shoto turned out so that he doesn’t have this problem in the future.
My Hero Academia – Who Is Touya?
Some famous theories about the My Hero Academia Todoroki Family connect Touya to, you guessed it, Dabi of the Paranormal Liberation Front. Dabi is their lieutenant, and he has the power to manipulate flames as well, just like Endeavor.
If there’s anything that fans can bet on right now, it’s Dabi being Touya, and we think that’s where Horikoshi is heading with this reveal as well. Hopefully, we’ll have more information on it soon enough with My Hero Academia Chapter 250 heading our way next week.
Who do you think Touya is? Do you think Dabi is connected to Endeavor? Let us know your thoughts about the My Hero Academia Todoroki family in the comments section below!