My Hero Academia Todoroki Family Big Reveal In Chapter 250 took us back to the My Hero Academia Todoroki family, and we got a fun little get together there.
Although tension still exists between the My Hero Academia Todoroki family members, Endeavor is still being redeemed slowly and with time, he’ll be completely redeemed, which is honestly something that he deserved now.
My Hero Academia Todoroki Family – What Next For Endeavor
Enji Todoroki, better known by his superhero name “Endeavor“, is a major protagonist from the manga/anime series, My Hero Academia Todoroki Family.
He is the father of Shoto Todoroki and the 2nd highest ranked superhero. He serves as the main antagonist of the U.A. Sports Festival Arc, then later serving as the main protagonist of the Pro Hero Arc.
Endeavor is a hero that had one objective on his mind; to surpass All Might and claim his rank as the 1st ranked superhero of Japan. However, because of All Might’s popularity, Endeavor feared that he would not get so far in his career.
In order to continue his legacy, Endeavor arranged a marriage with a woman that had an ice Quirk and forcefully produce offsprings with her, until his wife was able to give birth to the perfect child; Shoto Todoroki of the My Hero Academia Todoroki family.
Ever since All Might’s retirement from being a superhero, Endeavor was now on his way to becoming the 1st ranked superhero, much to his anger. However, after finding peace with himself and coming to respect All Might once more, Endeavor fully accepts his position and aims to become society’s new Symbol of Peace.
He is voiced by Tetsu Inada in the Japanese version, and Patrick Seitz in the English version.
The manga has covered the character development of Endeavor extremely well over the course of the last 50 or so chapters, and we believe that it’s only the start for his character to improve.
The next arc in My Hero Academia Todoroki Family a is likely going to have Endeavor lead from the front. As such, it’s going to be extremely great to see him develop even further, as we’re sure that it’s something Kohei Horikoshi is looking for right now.
Coming back to the My Hero Academia Todoroki family, My Hero Academia Chapter 250’s ending revealed the face of a missing Todoroki, named Toya. Prior to this chapter, we hadn’t seen him ever before.
However, there are lots of theories on who Touya is and where he is right now. According to Endeavor, Touya isn’t with them anymore. Whether that means he’s dead or if it means that he’s left them is something that we haven’t seen so far.
In general, Endeavor is a very powerful hero. He is the No. 2 ranked hero in Japan, right behind All Might, and later ended up being No. 1, after All Might retired from crime fighting. His fights against the League of Villains and the Nomus have proven his ranking very well. Combined with his Quirk and intellect, he is a very capable fighter that can achieve great feats.
- Hell Flame: Endeavor’s Quirk allows him to manipulate and control fire at his will. He is able to use his flame abilities in a variety of different ways, such as creating fire spears and fire balls and melting walls with his feet, which allows him to run on walls. He can also control the temperature of his flames, to the point of creating blue flames.
- Brilliant Scorching Fist-Jet Burn: With this attack, Endeavor shoots flames from his wrist to speed up the momentum of his fist to create an incredibly powerful punch.
- Brilliant Scorching Fist-Hell Spider: Endeavor shoots out flames in the forms of ray beams that slice through things like butter.
- Prominence Burn: Endeavor releases a huge blast of flames that is powerful enough to burn away massive parts of his opponent away.
- Superhuman Strength: Although Hell Flame is his only Quirk, Endeavor is very strong, as he was able to send a Nomu flying back with one punch, as well as breaking its skin off with said punch. He is also able to hold down a Nomu long enough for him to decapitate it.
- Keen Intellect: Endeavor is extraordinarily intelligent, as he has used his intelligence to tally up the most resolved criminal cases in history. He has keen deductive skills, as shown when he noticed how Izuku Midoriya’s Quirk was not only was very powerful, but it was similar to All Might’s, only after seeing it briefly. In combat, he swiftly decided that the best way to defeat a Nomu was to carbonize its cells, so it wouldn’t regenerate.
It should be noted that Endeavor does indeed have limits to his Quirk. If he tends to use it recklessly, his body temperature will overheat, causing his physical conditions to weaken.
In order to counter this, he relies on Rei’s ice Quirk to cool him down. It’s also one of the main reasons why he’s glad at how Shoto turned out, so that he doesn’t have this problem in the future.
My Hero Academia – Who Is Touya?
Some famous theories about My Hero Academia Todoroki Family connect Touya to, you guessed it, Dabi of the Paranormal Liberation Front. Dabi is their lieutenant, and he has the powers to manipulate flames as well, just like Endeavor.
If there’s anything that fans can bet right now, it is Dabi being Touya and we think that’s where Horikoshi is heading with this reveal as well. Hopefully, we’ll have more information on it soon enough with My Hero Academia Chapter 250 heading out way next week.
Who do you think Touya is? Do you think Dabi is connected to Endeavor? Let us know your thoughts about My Hero Academia Todoroki family in the comments section below!