Roblox Gift Card redeeming is something you should be aware of to reap all the benefits.
Here’s everything you should be aware of about how to redeem Roblox Gift Cards.
Roblox Gift cards are most likely to be the most effective way to delight your family and friends who love playing games on the popular game-creating platform.
But you don’t have to use it for other people, you can purchase the items for yourself and activate them in the account you have created on your Roblox account.
Roblox Gift Cards give you credit for buying Robux or Premium memberships which you can use Robux Robux (in-game the currency in-game) to buy improvements for your avatar or purchase unique capabilities in Roblox games.
If you buy a Roblox Premium subscription, you will receive more Robux and also exclusive items, discounts, as well as a host of other advantages.
How do I exchange Roblox gift cards?
Roblox Gift Cards are available as physical or digital and are purchased in real-life currencies only.
After redeeming a gift card the card will be credited with credit in your bank account. You can make use of it to buy Membership or exchange Credit for Robux.
It is important to know that Gift Cards can only be used via a web browser. You cannot use them on the Roblox applications.
To redeem your Roblox Gift Card Follow these steps:
- Log into your account via an internet browser
- Go to on the Redemption of Gift Card Redeem Page
- Enter the PIN number from the Gift Card
- Click to Redeem in order to apply the credit or robux to your account.
If everything went according to plan You will receive an email confirming that Credit was successfully added to your credit card!
How do I use Roblox gift Card Credit?
Like Roblox Gift Cards Credit is also able to be used only within the browser. You can not use it with the Roblox applications.
As we’ve mentioned, you can make use of the Credit to buy Roblox Premium memberships or add additional Robux into your current account.
Here’s how you can change Credit into Robux, according to the instructions advised from the Roblox company:
- Log in with your Roblox account
- Select the Gear icon located in the top right-hand corner of the screen to go into the Settings page.
- Click your Tab for Billing Tab
- Hit the Convert to Robux button.
- You will be notified via confirmation screens
- Select to redeem to complete the conversion , or cancel for the card to be converted but not convert it.
- The balance of your Robux will update upon refreshing your current webpage or moving to a new page
Now you can use your Robux on different Roblox items and games!