The release date of the Yelan banner in Genshin Impact may be seen here.
More information about the new character from the RPG game Genshin Impact is becoming available as time goes on.
When she was first detained, she was labelled as a ‘tall woman’ model, and there were rumours that she used a water bow.
As a result, some of the rumours about the Genshin Impact Yelan banner’s release date and other details have been dispelled.
The character was formally introduced through a tweet from the official Genshin Impact Twitter account at the end of March 2022, just before the Genshin Impact 2.6 release date.
After months of speculation, we finally received official confirmation on May 20 that she is in fact using a Hydro bow in patch 2.7.
In addition to her powers and her banner release date, here’s everything else we know about Yelan from Genshin Impact so far.
Genshin Impact Yelan banner release date
In the first half of Genshin Impact 2.7, it has been revealed that Yelan’s banner would be released.
The Genshin Impact 2.7 release date is May 31.
Yelan’s banner is called ‘Discerner of Enigmas.
Genshin Impact Yelan Abilites
Normal Attack – Stealthy Bowshot
- Bow attack: Fire up to four arrows in rapid succession.
- Reduce the range and power of your assault by charging it up.
- Water will build up around the arrowhead as you aim, causing hydro damage when fired at maximum power.
- After spending five seconds off the field, Yelan will enter a ‘Breakthrough’ state, which will reduce the charge time of the next charged aiming projectile by 80%.
- Yelan’s ‘Breakthrough Barb’ may provide Area of Effect damage once charged when in Breakthrough.
- Based on Yelan’s maximum health, hydro damage is dealt.
- In mid-air, the arrows are fired before plunging to the earth and causing AoE damage.
Elemental Skill – Lingering Lifeline
One of Yelan’s elemental abilities is to fire a “lifeline” that draws in enemies and traps them, making it difficult for them to get away.
The lifeline will detonate at the end of the movement, dealing hydro damage equal to Yelan’s maximum health to all marked opponents.
- Tap—quickly advance a predetermined distance.
- Keep moving forward at a fast pace while you hold on.
- When the lifeline explodes, Yelan has a 34% chance of breaking through to the next floor, and she can control her spring direction and terminate her progress at any point by using the talent again.
Yelan’s elemental skill has a ten-second cooldown.
Elemental Burst – Depth-Clarion Dice
‘Exquisite Throw’ is a floating spectral dice that Yelan may use in his elemental burst to deal AoE hydro damage and generate a ‘Exquisite Throw.’
Yelan’s health is used as a gauge for this companion’s coordinated attack, which does hydro damage based on the current character’s health.
One of two things happens to set off the attack:
- When a normal attack is used by the active character, it can happen once every second.
- When Yelan’s lifeline explodes and hits a typical opponent, it will happen every time.
Yelan Passive Talents
As a reward for completing a 20-hour Liyue Expedition, Yelan will receive 25 percent more money.
Additional passive abilities include:
- One, two, three, or four elemental types raise Yelan’s health by 6%, 12%, 18%, and 30% correspondingly when the group has them.
- As long as an Exquisite Throw is on the field, the active character will inflict 1% more damage on their opponents.
- Every second, this rises by 3.5 percent, to a maximum of 50 percent.
- Yelan’s elemental skill, ‘Taking All Comers,’ restores seven energy to him, up to a total of 21 energy.
- As a result of Yelan’s encounter with the Plotters, his elemental skill acquires an extra charge.
- Yelan’s elemental skill is raised by three levels, to a maximum of 15 Bait-and-Switch.
- Exquisite: Switch – A 30% increase in the damage of a coordinated attack
- The Trickster’s Dice – Increase Yelan’s elemental burst level by three, up to a maximum of 15 – Beware.
- A “Mastermind” condition is activated when Yelan uses her elemental burst, which lasts for 20 seconds or until Yelan shoots six arrows.
- For the duration of this state, Yelan will use the Breaththrough Barb attack variant, which deals 130% more damage than the standard version.
All we know about Yelan so far in Genshin Impact is what we’ve read.