Build a powerful Claymore DPS character in Genshin Impact with the greatest weapons and artefacts for optimal effectiveness.
The finest Genshin Impact Diluc build is out there! It’s no secret that Diluc is a top-tier five-star DPS claymore character since joining the Genshin Impact cast in September 2020.
This Pyro user has the ability to inflict significant damage with both elemental and conventional weapons. Combined with the right build and party members, Diluc’s damage output can be rather impressive.
In the Dragonspine region, Diluc actually thrives. Due to the weakness of Cryo opponents to Pyro attacks, Diluc has a significant edge over them.
We’ve put up a list of the finest Genshin Impact builds for every character.
If you’re looking for an all-around DPS character, Diluc is your man.
In comparison to other recently released DPS characters like Ganyu, he may not have the same level of damage output, but his high damage output and ease of use make him a valuable addition to any squad. Everything you need to know about Genshin Impact’s Diluc character is here.
BEST GENSHIN IMPACT DILUC DPS BUILD
Due to the fact that Diluc was designed to be a high-damage DPS character, we’ll be concentrating on giving him the best possible build.
The Crimson Witch of Flames artefact set is ideal for making the most of Diluc’s Pyro-based attacks.
Aim for artefacts that increase your Pyro damage, attack damage, and critical rate/damage if you don’t have this set.
You can increase all Pyro damage by 15% with the Crimson Witch of Flames set’s two pieces.
With four pieces of the set, your overloading and burned damage are increased by 40%, and your elemental talents are given a damage boost.
A DPS Diluc can’t compete with this artefact set because there isn’t anything else like it in the game.
For the finest results with Diluc, it’s possible that you’ll have to alter your usual assault strategy. Use Searing Onslaught in between your usual attacks as Diluc to maximise your DPS.
After Diluc’s typical attack animations, this creates a steady cycle of damage instead of leaving gaps. You can inflict more damage in a shorter period of time if you optimise your attacks.
Because of its tremendous power, Wolf’s Gravestone is Diluc’s strongest weapon, granting all party members a 40% increase in damage when they attack weak enemies.
The Prototype Archaic, a four-star weapon with a 50% chance of dealing an additional 240 per cent attack damage to foes, is a less expensive option.
There are no gacha mechanics involved in the creation of the Prototype Archaic, albeit it isn’t as nice as Wolf’s Gravestone.
As the last suggestion, look for characters who can make the most of Diluc’s special talents. Kaeya’s Cryo skills allow him to conduct the elemental reaction Melt, which works nicely with Diluc.
Diluc’s Pyro assaults can do a lot of damage once an adversary has been frozen by Kaeya’s ultimate ability.
The elemental resonance effect Fervent Flames, which increases your attacks by 25% when Bennett is in your party, is unlocked when Bennett is recruited. Make sure to include a healer like Xingqui so that your team can survive numerous battles.
GENSHIN’S IMPACT ON DILUC ABILITIES
Normal attack: Tempered Sword
- Perform four consecutive strikes in a normal attack.
- Charged Attack: Spend stamina to slash repeatedly. A devastating slash concludes this tense sequence.
- Plunging Attack: A mid-air attack that strikes the ground, doing damage to foes in its path and causing AoE damage when it slams down.
Elemental Skill: Searing Onslaught
Pyro damage is dealt by Diluc’s forward slash. Three consecutive uses are possible, however, the cooldown will be extended by 10 seconds each time this skill is not used within five seconds of the previous one.
Elemental Burst: Dawn
Fireballs from Diluc slam into nearby adversaries and inflict Pyro damage, knocking them back. All of Diluc’s foes will take Pyro damage when the Phoenix Diluc summons attacks them. While Diluc’s weapon remains inflamed, his normal and charged attacks will be able to inflict Pyro damage for a limited period of time.
Genshin Impact Diluc Constellations
- More than half of his damage goes to adversaries with more than half their health.
- Searing Ember: Diluc’s base attack and attack speed are both boosted by 10% and 5%, respectively, as a result of taking damage. If you can stack it three times, this effect lasts for ten seconds.
- Increases the level of Searing Onslaught by three while using Steel and Fire. When upgrading, you can reach a maximum of level 15.
- When you cast Searing Onslaught consecutively, the amount of damage you deliver is greatly increased. Combo damage is increased by 40% when two Searing Onslaughts are used within two seconds of each other.
- Phoenix, Harbinger of Dawn: Boosts the Dawn level by three. With a maximum upgrade of 15,
- After casting Searing Onslaught, the Flaming Sword, Nemesis of Dark’s next two regular attacks have a 30% damage and attack speed boost. The usual attack combo will not be interrupted by Searing Onslaught.
Genshin Impact Diluc Passive Talents
- An additional three seconds are added to the length of Diluc’s charged attack stamina charge.
- Dawn’s Pyro enchantment lasts four seconds longer thanks to the blessing of the Phoenix. During the Pyro enchantment effect, attacks receive a 20% increase in Pyro damage.
- Crafting claymore-type weapons grants a 15% ore refund as a tradition of the Dawn Knight.
That’s all we know about the finest Genshin Impact Diluc build right now.