Recently, Bungie released another update for Destiny and here are destiny 2 patch notes, that is offered for PlayStation four, Xbox One, and PC.
The main factor regarding this update is that it brought the limited-time halloween event that’s known as festival of the Lost.
This update did bring destiny 2 patch notes, no there are plenty of changes that came with it.
So lets see what are the updates and destiny 2 patch notes
- The reduced amount returned possible per kill from 15% to 13% (before diminishing returns)
- Reduced the low end of the diminishing returns from 5% to 3.25%
Changed the kills for the diminishing returns by splitting them out between players and combatants
- Was previously 15 kills; is now 14 combatant kills or seven opposing Guardian kills (opposing Guardians count 2x toward diminishing returns)
- Tuned the amount of Super energy returned per kill cost of Light attack in Super increased by 50% from 2% to 3%
- Regeneration on kill no longer procs on Super kills
Dawnblade—Attunement of Flame (Bottom Path)
- Increased the low end of the diminishing returns from 0.75% to 0.95%
- Changed the kills for the diminishing returns by splitting them out between players and combatants
- Previously it was 30 kills. Now it is 21
combatant kills or seven opposing Guardian kills (opposing Guardians count 3x toward diminishing returns)
- Tuned the amount of Super energy returned per kill (handled differently than Striker as this attack is an AoE)
Sentinel—Code of the Protector (Top Path)
Ward of Dawn:
- Armor of Light timer now correlates with the life of the Ward of Dawn
- Particle FX move more rapidly toward the end of the Ward of Dawn’s life
Nightstalker—Way of the Wraith (Middle Path)
- Shattering Strike lasts the proper 9 seconds once again
- Fixed a bug in which Shattering Strike activation window was reduced to 3 seconds along with Truesight
- We’ve removed a bug that allowed players to shoot immediately before activating shoulder charge, which allowed players to apply the 1–2 Punch damage buff to shoulder charge.
- Exotics Jötunn
- Fixed an issue that caused this weapon to impact multiple times at close ranges
- Increased the Weaken effect from 25% to 30%
- NOTE: The Weaken effect from Judgment is not intended to stack with other Weaken effects. This issue will be fixed at a later date. The “cage” will still appear and act as a weak precision point in these cases, but the multipliers themselves will not stack.
- Fixed an issue where Destiny 2 would crash if this weapon were combined with target-marking effects such as Vengeance (One-Eyed Mask)
- Death bringer
- Fixed the reload timing on this weapon, NOTE: This also affects other Rocket Launchers that share the same reload animation
- Fixed an issue that would cause the leaves on this weapon to distort visually Prophet of Doom
- Fixed an issue with the placement of shells during the reload animation
- Fixed a bug that prevented Archer’s Gambit from activating if the player manually un-draws their Bow and starts sprinting at the same time
- Sealed Ahamkara’s Grasps now have a short cooldown period between perk activations
- Stats and Perks
- Armor 2.0 mods that trigger on orb collection or using your class ability now no longer stack with their pre-Armor 2.0 versions
- Pre-Armor 2.0 Exotics now have correct stat packages
- Armor 1.0 Traction perk applies +5 Mobility, in line with Armor 2.0 Traction mod
- Blocking communication with players in Steam will now block/mute players in Destiny 2
- Added functionality for /add friend and /remove friend commands
- Add friend [ PlayerName ]
- Remove friend [ PlayerName ]
- Note: Players must be in one of your rosters (fireteam, friends, or clan) in order to add/remove them as a friend.
- Added functionality for /invite command/invite [ PlayerName ]
- Note: Players must be in one of your rosters (fireteam, friends, or clan) in order to invite them by player name
- invite [ SteamID ]
- Note: You can invite players by SteamID, regardless of whether they’re in your roster or not.
- Players can now /invite and /join another player regardless of their Online Steam status (online, invisible, or offline) help description updated to reflect new changes to commands