Recently, Bungie released another update for Destiny and here are destiny 2 patch notes, that is offered for PlayStation four, Xbox One, and PC.
The main factor regarding this update is that it brought the limited-time halloween event that’s known as festival of the Lost.
This update did bring destiny 2 patch notes, no there are plenty of changes that came with it.
Down below, you’ll be able to see the patch notes, however if you would like to check out the official one, you’ll be able to visit the official web site of the game.
So lets see what are the updates and destiny 2 patch notes
- The reduced amount returned possible per kill from 15% to 13% (before diminishing returns)
- Reduced the low end of the diminishing returns from 5% to 3.25%
Changed the kills for the diminishing returns by splitting them out between players and combatants
- Was previously 15 kills; is now 14 combatant kills or seven opposing Guardian kills (opposing Guardians count 2x toward diminishing returns)
- Tuned the amount of Super energy returned per kill cost of Light attack in Super increased by 50% from 2% to 3%
- Regeneration on kill no longer procs on Super kills
Dawnblade—Attunement of Flame (Bottom Path)
- Increased the low end of the diminishing returns from 0.75% to 0.95%
- Changed the kills for the diminishing returns by splitting them out between players and combatants
- Previously it was 30 kills. Now it is 21
combatant kills or seven opposing Guardian kills (opposing Guardians count 3x toward diminishing returns)
- Tuned the amount of Super energy returned per kill (handled differently than Striker as this attack is an AoE)
Sentinel—Code of the Protector (Top Path)
Ward of Dawn:
- Armor of Light timer now correlates with the life of the Ward of Dawn
- Particle FX move more rapidly toward the end of the Ward of Dawn’s life
Nightstalker—Way of the Wraith (Middle Path)
- Shattering Strike lasts the proper 9 seconds once again
- Fixed a bug in which Shattering Strike activation window was reduced to 3 seconds along with Truesight
- We’ve removed a bug that allowed players to shoot immediately before activating shoulder charge, which allowed players to apply the 1–2 Punch damage buff to shoulder charge.
- Exotics Jötunn
- Fixed an issue that caused this weapon to impact multiple times at close ranges
- Increased the Weaken effect from 25% to 30%
- NOTE: The Weaken effect from Judgment is not intended to stack with other Weaken effects. This issue will be fixed at a later date. The “cage” will still appear and act as a weak precision point in these cases, but the multipliers themselves will not stack.
- Fixed an issue where Destiny 2 would crash if this weapon were combined with target-marking effects such as Vengeance (One-Eyed Mask)
- Death bringer
- Fixed the reload timing on this weapon, NOTE: This also affects other Rocket Launchers that share the same reload animation
- Fixed an issue that would cause the leaves on this weapon to distort visually Prophet of Doom
- Fixed an issue with the placement of shells during the reload animation
- Fixed a bug that prevented Archer’s Gambit from activating if the player manually un-draws their Bow and starts sprinting at the same time
- Sealed Ahamkara’s Grasps now have a short cooldown period between perk activations
- Stats and Perks
- Armor 2.0 mods that trigger on orb collection or using your class ability now no longer stack with their pre-Armor 2.0 versions
- Pre-Armor 2.0 Exotics now have correct stat packages
- Armor 1.0 Traction perk applies +5 Mobility, in line with Armor 2.0 Traction mod
- Blocking communication with players in Steam will now block/mute players in Destiny 2
- Added functionality for /add friend and /remove friend commands
- Add friend [ PlayerName ]
- Remove friend [ PlayerName ]
- Note: Players must be in one of your rosters (fireteam, friends, or clan) in order to add/remove them as a friend.
- Added functionality for /invite command/invite [ PlayerName ]
- Note: Players must be in one of your rosters (fireteam, friends, or clan) in order to invite them by player name
- invite [ SteamID ]
- Note: You can invite players by SteamID, regardless of whether they’re in your roster or not.
- Players can now /invite and /join another player regardless of their Online Steam status (online, invisible, or offline) help description updated to reflect new changes to commands