The Ansatsu Kyoushitsu, or Assassination Classroom, anime debuted at the end of 2013 with Seiji Kishi as well as Seiji Kishi and the Lerche production company. It is based on the manga series of the same title, written and illustrated by Yusei Matsui.
The story takes place in Kunugigaoka High School, which is famous for its discipline and rigorous standards of what the principal considers intelligent.
In this environment, we meet 28 students in the most difficult class, 3E, who are given an extra task following being greeted by the “special teacher.”
The character designs and character depth of every character in the show are so well-defined that it’s virtually impossible not to be drawn to them all.
Furthermore, the tiny flashes of action shown by the students who are assassins, their two teachers, who are sly, and the other characters from outside make it more enjoyable as an emotional-charged animated series.
Assassination Classroom Watch Order
This is the best order in which to watch the Assassination Classroom series.
1. Order of Release
I. TV Series
- Season 1: Assassination Classroom (2015)
- Season 2: Assassination Classroom Second Season (2016)
- Koro-sensei Q! (2016)
- Ansatsu Kyoushitsu: 365-nichi no Jikan (2016)
- Ansatsu Kyoushitsu 2nd Season: Kagaijugyou-hen (2016)
- Koro-sensei Quest! (2016)
- Ansatsu Kyoushitsu: Jump Festa (2013)
- Assassination Classroom: Meeting Time (2014)
Also Read: Seven Deadly Sins Series Watch Order
2. Chronological Order
- Assassination Classroom: Meeting Time (Special)
- Season 1: Assassination Classroom
- Ansatsu Kyoushitsu: Jump Festa (Special)
- Season 2: Assassination Classroom Second Season
- Ansatsu Kyoushitsu 2nd Season: Kagaijugyou-hen (ONA)
- Koro-sensei Quest! (ONA)
- Koro-sensei Q! (Movie)
- Ansatsu Kyoushitsu: 365-nichi no Jikan (Movie)
Ansatsu Kyoushitsu Anime Series Duration
The series is a long one, so if you’re trying to figure out the math to determine whether it’s a good fit for your schedule, we have the answer for you.
Below, we’ve provided the length of time required to watch each episode of the collection (the length of both the opening and closing theme songs is included) as well as the total time you’ll need to watch the entire series.
- Ansatsu Kyoushitsu: Deai no Jikan (1 episode x 10 minutes) – 10 minutes
- Ansatsu Kyoushitsu (22 episodes x 23 minutes) – 8 hours 26 minutes
- Ansatsu Kyoushitsu Second Season (25 episodes x 23 mins) 9 hours 35 mins
- Ansatsu Kyoushitsu 2nd Season: Kagaijugyou-hen (8 episodes x 5 minutes) – 40 minutes
- Ansatsu Kyoushitsu: 365-nichi no Jihan (1 episode x 92 minutes) – 1 hour 32 minutes
- Koro-sensei Quest! (12 pisodes, x 10 minutes) 2 hours
Total screen time for Ansatsu Kyoushitsu anime series = 22 hours and 23 minutes
The beautiful series is very dear to our hearts, and that’s why we strongly recommend you fall in love with it in the same way that we love it.
However, we recommend watching the episodes in moderate quantities with plenty of breaks.
Where to Watch Ansatsu Kyoushitsu Anime?
The Assassination Classroom series sometimes referred to in the form of Ansatsu Kyoushitsu, is a series that spans two exciting seasons, a feature, and several special episodes.
The two seasons together have 47 episodes that are available on the official Crunchyroll website.
Other specials and movies are not available on the majority of official websites. However, they are available on private websites, such as Gogoanime.
The majority of special episodes are brief and can be watched in a single day, and they must be watched due to their significance to the story as shown in the manga by Yusei Matsui’s manga series.
Ansatsu Kyoushitsu Manga Release Order:
- Volume 1 (Chapter 1 – 7)
- Volume 2 (Chapter 8 – 16)
- Volume 3 (Chapter 17 – 25)
- Volume 4 (Chapter 26 – 34)
- Volume 5 (Chapter 35 – 43)
- Volume 6 (Chapter 44 – 52)
- Volume 7 (Chapter 53 – 61)
- Volume 8 (Chapter 62 – 70)
- Volume 9 (Chapter 71 – 79)
- Volume 10 (Chapter 80 – 88)
- Volume 11 (Chapter 89 – 97)
- Volume 12 (Chapter 98 – 106)
- Volume 13 (Chapter 107 – 115)
- Volume 14 (Chapter 116 – 124)
- Volume 15 (Chapter 125 – 133)
- Volume 16 (Chapter 134 – 142)
- Volume 17 (Chapter 143 – 151)
- Volume 18 (Chapter 152 – 160)
- Volume 19 (Chapter 161 – 169)
- Volume 20 (Chapter 170 – 177)
- Volume 21 (Chapter 178 – 180.5)
Where to Read Ansatsu Kyoushitsu Manga
The Ansatsu Kyoushitsu manga has a total of 181 chapters, with extras distributed over the 21 volumes.
Although the anime is famous for its flawless animation and stunning story, some argue that the manga makes an even deeper impression.
It is because of Yusei Matsui’s skill in portraying characters.
The manga is available in full at Mangaplus Shueisha.
Website of Mangaplus Shueisha Even though it may appear to be a lengthy read, we’re confident of delivering complete fulfillment, buckets of tears, as well as a heartfelt bond with the characters.
The most recommended way to watch Assassination Classroom is on the release date.
Begin with the TV show before moving on to other media types following the release order.
It is possible to skip the film Ansatsu Kyoushitsu: 365-nichi no Jikan since it’s a summary of the entire series.